Schmokin at sunrise🍃😮‍💨

The second we were in the gas station vada dashed to the slushee machine.
"Y/N CAN WE PLEASEE GET SLUSHIES" She asked almost sounding like a little kid. She's so. fucking. cute.
"God you're already so hyper I wonder what all the sugars gonna do to you" I said in a fake parental voice. I walked over to the slushee machine pulling out the largest cup.
"Woah woah woah wait. I'm red you're blue." Vada said grabbing her cup.
"Why can't we get the same color?" I asked.
"Becauseeee it like a thinggg one friend has to be red and one has to be blue. it's like the universal law of friendship"
"Mhmmm"
"I'm serious! It's like a sign of having an ultimate friendship"
"So we're ultimate friends?"
"Duhh are you kidding you're like the only person I've seen all week! That automatically makes us a super duo"
Nodding my head I filled my cup to the brim with the Icy blue drink.
"So what else do you want!" I said taking a loud slurp.
"Cheeseburgers." Just then vada rushed off to another side of the store with hot dog rollers and heated shelves filled with all sorts of burgers. Following Vada to the burgers I grabbed a shopping basket knowing we were going to stack up on snacks.
"okay so we're gonna need six burgers 2 hot dogs, at least 4 bags of chips, candy especially chocolate, Ooo and donuts!" Vada mumbled as she stared at the cheese burgers her hand rubbing her chin.
Trailing vada around the store as she dropped all the essentials into the bin I couldn't help but smile like a total idiot. I can't believe such a horrible situation led to me getting to do stupid shit like this with an absolute gorgeous girl.
After filling the bin with all sorts of snacks vada led me to checkout where we were met by a tired looking employee with a glum face.
"That'll be $37.19" He said in a gloomy voice.
Pulling out 2 $20 bills I handed them to the boy who looked not much older than us but much more worn. "Have a nice night" he said with a weak smile handing me my change. I almost said something to the boy but Vada was already tugging me out of the store.
As we got into the car vada once again took the six turning on The weekend.
After about 10 minutes vada spoke "Hey where are we going?"
"You'll just have to wait and see" I smirked.
Pulling over I turned off the car and grabbed my backpack which now contained all the food from the gas station along with my slushee tucked in the side.
"Why are we at a park?" Vada asked running to catch up with me.
"Come on!" I said grabbing her hand and running to a far end of the park. Stopping at a baseball diamond I let go of Vadas hand and began climbing the fence on the back of the dug out.
"What are you doing!" Vada yelled as I stood on top of the dug out.
"Just trust me and come up here!" I yelled back. Cautiously she made her way to the top sitting next to me.  "Come on were not even that high up" I laughed.
"Are you sure this thing is sturdy?" She asked doing a little stomp test.
"I've been up here a million times your fine" I took our slushees out of the side pockets of my back pack handing them to vada. I then dumped out our snacks along with a blanket and a little something else. I laid the blanket over the cold metal and placed the snacks around the edge of the blanket. I then sat down motioning for vada to join me.