A friends house

It's been a few days since the shooting I haven't bothered to get out of bed, my moms come to check on me a few times but mostly she let me sleep.

After waking up from yet another long nap I decided to finally check my phone. I had two texts from Lilian asking if she wanted me to come over but I wasn't in the mood to really see anyone so I decide to try and check on vada. It wasn't hard to find her insta so I followed her and she immediately followed me back. I finally decided to take the risk and talk to her. In her bio was her number which I copied and pasted into iMessages.

Vada

Hey this is y/n

Hey

I jus wanted to check in
How are you feeling

Kind of numb rlly
You?

Idk ig I'm still in shock
I've rlly just slept all day

Me too lmao
I was gonna go to Mias
She's been rlly lonely
Do you wanna come?

Sure

I may have just said 'sure' but holy fuck I was smiling and kicking my feet like a little kid. I hopped out of my bed and took a shower getting rid of all the depression grease and go threw on a comfy shirt and some sweat pants. I popped some leftovers in the microwave and went back to texting vada.

Vada

What time do you want me
to pick you up?

In like half an hour?
Aight
Send me ur address

"Whatcha smiling at?" I heard my little sisters voice call out.
"None of your business" I snapped shoving my phone in my pocket and pulling my left overs out of the microwave.
"Mhmmm, is it a boy? Or a girllllll" she smiled.
"Yeah it's your mom" I said shoving the food in my face.
"Woah she's your mom too"
"Mhm whatever I'm going to a friends"
"Wear protection!"
"Shut up youre eleven!"
I said slamming the door and heading to my car. I punched in vadas address and clicked on my chill playlist as I made my way to pick her up.

Vada

I'm here

Coming

Vada came out looking as gorgeous as ever wearing her signature baggy grey shirt and basketball shirt with her hair in a messy bun.

"Hey" she smiled.
"Hi" I smiled back with pink dusting my cheeks, how tf is she so beautiful.