SIX

- Six Chapter -
Fatima Stevens.
December 4th

"What is that?" Danni asked Preston, "It's just something I needed." He mumbled taking a sip of his orange juice.

This afternoon felt off, last night everyone went out and had drinks and when we got home the house was dead silent.

I don't remember at all what happened last night but I know everyone is just now getting up at its 1:30pm.

It's very awkward and I could sense everyone was feeling aggravated with each other.

"Shut up," Andi said to Gary before walking out of the kitchen, "What's wrong with ha?" I asked him.

"What do you mean, it's Wednesday." He said casually, "Man you done got so immune to it you don't even-"

Everyone started dying laughing then the phone rung so Danni went to get it, "Hello?" She spoke.

"Hey Monica," I noticed Preston look up at her, "No it's okay," she said, "What's wrong?" I questioned.

Then she eyes Preston, "He said what?" She talked for a bit longer before hanging up her phone.

"Did you tell Monica not to call me?" She questioned him, "We're on vacation," he said casually.

He turned from her and she laughed sarcastically before leaving as well, "So Zac, where do we get snowmobiles?"

- Later On / All POV's

"Oh wait hollup," Bianca stopped us infront of the store, "I like this," she pointed at a dress in the window.

"Well I don't like it," Andrea rolled her eyes, "I think you should get it," she looked towards Fatima, "Girl I have that."

"But not in pink or from Iceland," Trina tried to pressure Fatima, "Okay Fine," they all went into the store.

"Something is up with you I can feel it," Sabrina said to Danielle, "You know he told my secretary not to call me."

"Girl he's looking out for you, we're on vacation." Danni shrugged, "No since I've made partner he's changed."

"You're busy, you are so busy! We can barely reach you."

"Well you know how long I've wanted this and now I have it, I'm busy!" Danni shrugged.

For as long as Danielle could remember she's had a hard ass life.

Harder than all the other girls, Andrea came from money, she's always been wealthy.

Sabrina is very smart so it was never hard for her to get into some of the best schools and get good jobs.

Fatima is big on hustling although she never really had to until her mother passed.

Even then her aunt made sure she always had whatever she needed.

She always made a way for herself, Danni was never able to do that.

She grew up in the projects sleeping in a 1 bedroom with her mother, sister and 2 brothers.

When she turned 18 she graduated from Marvin Gardens high.

It was one of the worst schools in Detroit, so it wasn't much of an accomplishment.

A/N : I'm making this all up.

So when she got into Spellman and graduated becoming one of the best business women it was an accomplishment.

Feeling like her husband didn't care about her dreams really hurt her.

"I dont want another child, I have a career." She spoke.

She was perfectly fine with just, Paris.
"See there's the real problem."

"Have you talked to him?" Sabrina asked her, "Ofcouse I have Brina!"

"All he talks about is his son," she exclaimed feeling defeated.

"D compromise, marriage is about give or take, you know that!"

"I've compromised with Paris, and I love her I really do but I'm not having another baby."

"There's no compromise in that."

She kept walking but stopped when she noticed what she had said.

"Ugh I'm sorry Brina, is this difficult for you?"

Everyone tries to not speak upon Savannah, but it's so hard.

She looked around, "What? Oh girl no please I'm fine!" She played it off.

Meanwhile Bianca, Andi and Fatima were over by the try on rooms.

"Were talking about you and Gary, ima pray for yall!" Tima joked.

"No we need to talk about you and Hayden, yall need prayer,"

Fatima chuckled, "Hayden is not so bad, I just need to loose some weight."

Sabrina and Danni joined the girls just at that very moment, B was in the dressing room.

Andi rolled her eyes, they were so tired of her blaming herself.

"Its me, I know its me," she told the girls, "No its not!"

"Tima you know it's not you!" Danni expressed, "Dont blame yourself like that,"

"Fa- Ouuu Fatima, Hayden is going to love you in this!" Bianca interrupted.

"Can yall get this chick out of here?"

Andi pushed her aside, all the girls got up breaking them apart.

"Andrea!" Fatima yelled, "Why do you have to be so mean to her?"

"I dont like her!" Andi expressed, she has a good reason to.

"You dont even know her," But I know shes sleeping with your husband, Andi thought.

"No you dont know her!" Fatima shook her head, "I'm done with you,"

She walked away with Bianca, going to buy the lingerie Bianca suggested.