THIRTEEN

- Thirteenth Chapter -
Andrea Borders
December 17th

"Don't snatch nothing from me," I said to Gary, Im done raising my voice. I'm done making myself look crazy.

He put his hands on me out of anger, and that was the most I ever felt like I needed to walk away.

"Fuck you Andi," he said harshly and I chuckled, "Fuck me?" I asked and he nodded getting closer to me.

"Fuck you!" He said with more venom in his voice and I shrugged, "Fuck you too Gary." I said back.

"And it's not fuck you because you put your hands on me, it's not fuck you because you cheat constantly, it's not fuck you because your a pathological liar, it's not fuck you because I hate you."

"It's fuck you because I'm done and you win." I said, he stared in pure confusion.

This was the first conversation we've had in years where I wasn't yelling, getting mad or throwing stuff.

"Your done? The hell do you mean you're done?" He asked, "I'm done trying to keep you."

"You like a chase but I'm your wife and I won't chase. If you're going to do right by me do it but I'm not chasing you."

"I'm not riding your coattail and checking your phone, you'll still cheat because it's instilled in you to do so."

"Yes I slept with Robin and I want you to know that I enjoy every last one of the 5 rounds." He was livid.

"Yes I gained the disease from him and yes I transmitted it to you and for that I apologize." I said.

"It doesn't matter that in all our years being together you've burned me 7 times, I still apologize even though I never received one."

"You don't care Gary, you never did. I should've left when you had a baby on me but I didn't."

"I stayed because I love you, and I'll always love you. But I'm done fighting, I'm done protesting."

No woman should have to fight that much for her husband to stop cheating, then when I do it he's so hurt.

I've done nothing but be a good wife so I never felt the reason Gary cheated so much, maybe he's not inlove with me.

I don't know what happened to him to make him just say, "Let me go cheat, Might as well cheat, we'll I can cheat."

I don't know what would ever make someone just cheat constantly, that's a waste of time,
space and energy.

"When you want to love me as your wife then I'll be there but until then I suggest you find somewhere to go."

— Gary Borders —

My face was on the floor by the time Andi finished, I can't believe she held 30 minutes of conversation without arguing.

I can't believe she just walked away after telling me to leave, it's official. I've broken my home.

"Baby?" I followed behind her and I watched as she finished putting her clothes back in the drawers.

"Gary," she spoke calmly, she was sounding like the Andi I met, the Andi before all the stuff I put her through.

"I'm sorry," , "Gary you're only sorry because I said I was, you don't have to apologize to me I promise."

"I will never hold you to a sorry because I don't think you'll ever mean it." She looked at me with a shrug.

"Andrea." I said lowly, she didn't say anything instead just got on her phone and laid back in the bed.

Andi and I's relationship has never been stable and I take most the blame for that. I got into a relationship with her knowing how I was.

We met about 17 years ago and have been married for 11 years, before we got married I got jasmine pregnant.

I knock myself every chance I get for bringing Andi that pain of having to care for another woman's child.

I asked her to be my girlfriend after 1 year of just talking, we were good, I mean perfect. Everything was amazing.

After 4 years I proposed to her. Then after a year of planning our perfect wedding, we celebrated and got married.

However 9 months before the wedding someone I was sleeping with came out and said she was pregnant.

Andi was heartbroken, I've never saw her slow low and anger with the world.

Everyday seemed like she forced herself to get out of bed, she let herself go for a whole 5 months.

Then i don't know if it was the girls but she just snapped back but she came back to me, she gave me another chance.

She called the wedding back on after calling it off immediately after Jasmine revealed her pregnancy.

I didn't know what was going on but I wasn't complaining because I love Andi more than anything in the world.

After the wedding Jasmine gave birth, literally 5 days after our honeymoon. Andi was there for the birth.

She didn't like it but she didn't fuss or fight, Jasmine gave birth to my first born daughter.

After Gabrielle turned 1, Andi got pregnant then gave birth to our son, Armani Jace, we call me AJ.

Things were well but Jasmine just kept bickering and fighting with Andi of course that upset her.

So to keep both my wife happy and my baby mother I decided to do something dumb and cheat again.

I slept with Jasmine and Andi until Andi found out and beat both our ass, she shot me in my stomach.

I could've died and she showed no remorse which I didn't expect her to, after that I let that shit with Jasmine go.

That didn't stop me from stepping out on my marriage like a dumb ass, Andrea is all I could ever want.

She's perfect yet I've bring her to a place in her life wheres she emotionally and physically hurt and drained.

"I apologize,baby, I promise!"

A/N : y'all might as well be mad cause her ass not finna leave him 😭!