SIXTEEN

- Sixteenth Chapter -
Andrea Borders
December 24th

"Okay," I laughed as I chatted with my assistant, I noticed Jasmine entering the front office out the corner of my eye.

I excused myself and made my way to her before Gary saw her, "What are you doing here Jasmine?" I asked angrily.

How dare she have the nerve to bring herself into my law firm! MINE! "I need to see Gary." She put her hand on her hip.

"Honey this is not the time nor place." I said to her, this is a law firm. We're busy 24/7, Gary is probably with a client at the moment.

He's not a lawyer but he still has so much he does around B&B Co. I don't understand why she felt the need to bring her tail all the way over here.

"You need to leave," I cut her off as she requested to see my husband, soon I felt hands on my waist and I knew it was Gary.

He got in between us and stepped up so Jasmine would move back a little, "YOU BETTA SHUT THAT HOE UP!" She got loud.

I bit my lip, I thought to myself. 'Andi you said you weren't going to argue or fight with Gary.'
'Not his babymomma'

"Bitch you betta watch who you call a ho!" I said but still in a low voice, I have no reason to get loud at all.

"HO! HO!" She repeated constantly, I laughed and stepped back, "Handle that." I said to Gary as I started to walk away.

"He handles it, he handles all of it and he handles it well." She yelled as I walked away, I turned to smile and gave her the finger.

I went in the office to call the girls and complain about what just went down in our building once again.

"She's right here in this office!" I said to Danni, Sabrina didn't answer the phone so I assumed she was working.

"I think you should talk to her- No Danni, I already told you I'm not kissing ass for anyone!" I said to my bestfriend.

The line made a beep then all of a sudden it was a three way call. "Fatima are you okay? We've been trying to reach you."

"Yea, Hayden turned off my cell phone." Their bills were connected so for him to turn off hers he had to turn off his as well. Childish shit.

"Aww Tima, honey are you okay. I love and miss you!" I gushed just so excited to hear my best friends voice.

"Yes I'm okay, I've been managing well, I'm doing good. My assistant has been doing well running my business. Make sure you guys save my number." She said to us.

"Do you need a place to stay until you find something you like, you can stay with us." Sabrina said, she joined to call as well.

Tima and Hayden had many places together but were pretty sure she wants a place that doesn't have attachments to him.

"No I'm fine, I love you girls. I'll talk to y'all later." She said, "Oh and Danni, tell Preston I said happy birthday." She added before she left the call.

"Wait what?" Danni spoke as Fatima clicked off, "Girl please don't tell me you forgot that mans birthday." Brina laughed.

"Omg I had no idea." She said, we ended up hanging up so she can throw something together for his birthday.

I just laughed. My friend group is so chaotic but we love each other genuinely and care deeply for each other.

— Danielle Horace

I parked my car and rushed into my shared house with my loving husband. The lights were on so I knew he was up.

"Babe I'm so sorry I got caught up at work- I cut myself off when I heard laughter. I came into the living room and saw my husband with his assistant.

"Hey." She smiled at me and stood, Preston stood afterwards. "What's going on here?" I asked.

"Pam bought me a cake for my birthday." He pointed out, "I see," I bit my lip trying to hide my anger. "Well I'll get out of your hair." She spoke.

She grabbed her jacket and phone, "Thanks for this Pam, I'll walk you out." He said to her, I watched the two of them in disgust.

I was so irritated with the fact that another woman was able to remember my husbands birthday and I didn't.

She got to spend it with him and I didn't. I hated it. All of it.

"Happy Birthday." I heard her say before the door closed shut. "Are you sleeping with her?" I asked him when he returned.

"What? No Danni," he said taking off his hat, "I find that hard to believe-" he cut me off with one of his sarcastic laughs.

"Why Danni? Because she remembers my birthday and bought me a cake?" I shrugged, "You have some random woman in my house, around my child."

"Honestly, do you hear yourself? That random woman has tutored your daughter day and night, that random woman has picked your daughter up from school where you left her for hours."

"Don't call her just a random woman when she's been doing everything you haven't."

"Does that include my husband?" I want to know, has she been doing my husband as well with all these other things.

"You're pathetic," he said to me as he walked upstairs, he checked in on Paris. He went up to the bedroom and I followed him.

He just was going off but I didn't pay attention to anything he said because he was packing, "What're you doing Terry?"

A/N : Ik his name is Preston but I just like how Terry sounds in that sentence 😂😂.

He put his hand in my face and took off his ring, he put it on the bed and grabbed the bag before going to the door. "Bye Daniella."