EIGHT

- Eighth Chapter -
Preston Horace
December 5th

I shook my head as I listened to Gary and Hayden vent about their wives.

One thing I never liked about us as friends is that they felt the need to tell their business.

I keep Danni and I's relationship private beside chatting with Hayden.

I mean I feel like Hayden has always been the therapist of the group.

That's crazy because he acts like he goes through the most shit.

I listen to him talk about Fatima and I dont hear one bad thing she does.

However I mind my business and keep me and my wives business to me and my wife.

"I'm just saying like Fatima ass be letting people send her off."

Hayden laughed as he played pool with Gary. "She too damn nice."

"Yea she way to nice to you cause you so damn disrespectful." Cal said.

"I just say what's on my mind, you know, I mean at least I dont lie to her."

"You're wild bro," Gary laughed, "our difference is I love Andi ass. No matter what,"

"More than Jasmine crazy ass?" I asked with a chuckle, "Hell yea!"

Jasmine wasn't always crazy to be honest, she became crazy after their kid.

Gary used to stay cheating on her then they broke up.

He got with Andi and hasn't cheated since, well I mean beside the 2 times he slept with Jas.

However one thing about Andi is she cheats back her, Gary just dont know.

"I love Fatima but I dont like her,"

"So divorce her? I said in more of a question tone.

"Why would I do that? I love my wife." We all looked at him stupidly.

"Bro do you want to be with fatima or not?"

"Of course he wants to be with me," Fatima said with a smile.

She had just walked in with the girls, "Waddup yall," Calvin spoke.

To be honest we hadn't seen them all day, they been out and about.

"Hey baby," I kissed Danni's forehead, she smiled. "Hi pressy," she responded to me.

- Eighth Chapter -
Fatima Stevens
Same Chpt

H

ayden gave a me a hug causing me to smile, "Hey boo!" I said.

He pecked my cheek and I was blushing real hard, I dont know what's gotten into him but I like it.

"What yall want to eat?" Andi asked as she sat on Gary's lap.

I was definitely thankful that We could cook cause we'd starve.

The boys don't do anything, they can't cook, don't clean shit or even straighten up.

Hayden's messy at home so its not new to me.

However living with 4 men is way harder than one. "Chicken and Mac & cheese."

Of course Calvin says that, that's all Sabrina can cook, and some pancake and eggs.

That's about it though, Danni know to stay her ass out the kitchen.

Know that's Preston's job in their household, that girl almost killed him like 3 times.

Talking about some breakfast in bed, but her ass almost burnt the bed up.

"Tima?" I looked up at Hayden, he was standing directly in front of me.

"Where you went last night?" He asked, I looked around to notice us alone.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He smacked his teeth, I didn't want to admit going with Zac.

I mean it's not like I was cheating but Hayden can be very insecure at times.

"Tima don't play dumb with me, I'm your husband. Trust me I know. If I'm asking I already know."

"Okay I went out, I needed some fresh air." And a breather away from you.

"With who?" I rolled my eyes, "Zachary," I admitted, obviously he knew.

"You running around town with sheriff? Fuck is wrong with you Fatima?"

He got angry so quickly, "You know how bad this makes us look?"

"Boy calm down, I went out for a couple of hours and we stayed in one place."

I was irritated, cause dont try to make it seem like I'm cheating on you. It was a one time thing.

We never did that, we as The Steven's do alot of things but cheat isn't one.

"Just stay away from him," He said before walking away, I sighed..