SEVENTEEN

- Seventeenth Chapter -
Daniella Horace
December 27th

"Am I the only one concerned about Fatima? It's feel days since we've seen or heard from her." Sabrina chimes in.

Andi, Sabrina and I had came out for brunch like we normally do but once again Fatima wasn't in attendance.

We haven't spoken to her since the one day on Christmas Eve, we all spent Christmas together but Fatima didnt.

Hayden and Bianca came and made an appearance and we all kept cool. Surprisingly, even Andi didn't say anything.

However she has been doing a really amazing job at working on herself and the situations she allows herself to react to or get mad at.

"I've been stopping by the house everyday before work but Hayden always tells me he hasn't seen her plus he has Bianca staying there." I scoffed.

I hate that for her, like I just want to slap the hell out of him and Bianca. "So where's all her stuff like..." Sabrina dragged out.

Andi sat quietly with a mug on her face as usual, "Andi, do you know something?" I asked.

Her and Fatima have been closer since we've became friends so if I'd ask anyone about Fatima it'll definitely be Andi.

"I got her stuff, all of it. It's in storage, but I don't know where she is. She told me to get her stuff that's it" She admitted.

"Why didn't you tell us? What'd she say?" Brina questioned eagerly. "I couldn't! She wanted it to be a secret it was after we ended the call."

"This is what she said," she pulled out her phone and showed us the message from a number that was now green.

She had to scroll up because she had been constantly blowing up the phone trying to get a message back but it was clear the phone had been disconnected.

The message read : Hi Andrea, it's Fatima! I just wanted to ask you to get all of my things and put them in storage and please keep this between us!
PS : your favorite song is Bad Habit by Destiny's Child, because Gary is your bad habit but at the same time he's your best habit because he makes you the person you are and you can't imagine life without him but at times you wish you didn't live a life with him. so you know this is actually me. :)

After I finished reading I shook my head, "I hope she's okay, I miss her." I added with a sigh, I genuinely miss my bestfriend.

The girls and I talked for a few more hours before I went back to the office to work on my work and upcoming projects.

My husband still hasn't come home but I have spoken to him, I saw him Christmas Day and when he served me divorce papers.

I don't know what to do anymore, I don't want to divorce my husband but it's like what else can I do. He doesn't want me anymore.

I can't force him to stay.

— Andrea Barnes

I rolled my eyes as I sat in the car with Gary, him
and I were going to get his child from his babymomma Jasmine.

I had sat quiet this whole ride and I guess that bothers him so much that he has to nitpick with everything.

I haven't been arguing with this man and I will not stop my growth to do so. "I'm just saying if you have something to say, say it."

"You know what, I do have something to say." I turned to face him as he turned the corner on his babymothers block.

"I love you dear, like I told you previously I will always love you, but I'm not going to fight with you Gary." I said with a huge smile. "Just know I love ya!"

He just shrugged and pulled up to the house, Jasmine was already waiting outside with that tired ass Jerry curl and them high waters.

She came up on that ra ra ass shit so I returned the energy, "STOP STOP!" Gary yelled pulling the both of us apart.

"Listen to me, Let me be a man okay? Let me lead I got this that's what you need to understand baby, let me handle her please." He said to me with force.

I stepped back and folded my arms. "AND YOU! Stop coming for her and I'm not going to say this again! She is my wife and she will always be here understand that. I will forever love my son but between you and her she'll always come first! Stop trying to start shit with her because I can take you to court and trust you won't win."

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE," he yelled before he stormed off down the street, "GARY!" I chased behind him until I couldn't anymore.

I walked back to the car with tears in my eyes, I made sure the kids were strapped in before I pulled off.

I dropped the kids off to the babysitter and called Danni and Brina. After talking for a while we decided to meet up at town hall.

We were all in need of a girl talk, I just wish Fatima was here with us to experience all of this were going through without her.