TWENTY

- Twentieth Chapter -
Fatima Taylor
December 30th

I came out the bathroom and washed my hands, "Tima?" I looked up to see Bianca, she chuckled with a smile.

I turned off the water and faced her, I smiled. "You look amazing, how are you?" She asked me. "I feel amazing."

"Wow, I wondered what if so when I saw you again." I said to her, "Would I curse you okay, whoop yo ass, I don't know." I said harshly.

Her eyes went from admire to fear, I laughed. "And somehow all I do is wish the best for you." I said, grabbing my bag.

"But don't temp me, I'll smack you okay," I said before pushing past her. I made my way out the bathroom just to overhear my husband speaking to someone.

"Sheriff, what're you doing here?" I heard him say something about his wife just as I stepped out the bathroom.

"I think I'm ready," I smiled looking at my handsome husband, I noticed it was Hayden and I rolled my eyes. "Fatima?"

"Where is it?" I asked my husband ignoring Hayden, "You look amazing," Zac said kissing my cheek before walking out.

We got on the elevator and made our way downstairs by the girls, they were gathered around a mirror. "Divas!" I greeted them as always.

"OMGG!" Danni got up and hugged me, "I missed you so much," Andi hugged me tightly, Brina hugged me last.

"Look at you omg!" Brina said with a smile, "What's this glow I see," Danni pointed out, "I think that's because of me." Zac made his presence known.

"Zac, what're you doing here!" Brina asked, "Hey Zaccc," Andi smiled, "Fatima," he said and I smiled. "I stayed in Iceland."

"We're married now." I showed the girls my ring and they immediately gushed at it. "I'm finna have a heart attack."

"Omg congratulations," , Andi rushed Zac out the door so they could talk to me one on one. The girls gathered around asking me questions.

"For a long time I wasn't happy and I mean a long time." I expressed, "I fought so hard for Hayden and I's marriage because it was all I knew."

"Through the abuse and the lies all of it I never though I'd leave him." I admitted. The girls had no clue of the abuse.

"Abuse? Tima!" Brina said with tears in her eyes, "From the age 21 and up he's been treating me like his personal slave."

"I do believe Hayden loved me but lord knows I loved him way more." They all agreed, "I'm proud of the woman I am now." I said as the tears flowed.

"I'm proud of the husband I have, and I feel amazing." I said with a smile, "I love that man with everything in my heart." Andi laid her head on me.

We were all in tears, "And I love to know that he loves me way more." We sat there in tears for about 5 minutes. "Omg Brina has a show to do."

"Look at our makeup god!" I laughed as the girls rushed to get ready, "Oh lord Danni's hair." We quickly got ourselves together.

After Sabrina rushed to the stage to do her speech and I took my seat next to my husband along with all the other girls.

"Fatima." I heard someone whisper my name, I ignored it until I heard it again. I turned and it was Hayden.

"What do you want?" I spoke through gritted teeth, "You look amazing T." He smiled at me and my stomach turned.

"Thank you," I said looking ahead once again, "I miss you Tima, nothing the same without you." He said with a hint of sorrow laced in his voice.

"You're here with the woman who destroyed our marriage, stop speaking to me Hayden. I'm married to Zac." I let him know.

"You'll never love that clown how you loved me." I turned to face him, "Yea I won't, I loved you because of our history Im inlove him because he loves the hell out of me. Y'all aren't the same."

"Fa- Hayden just stop okay! You didn't want me then so don't want me now. I'm happily marriage so turn around back to your girl and leave me be."

After than he sighed and focused on Brina as did I. Zac leaned over and kissed my cheek, "You good? You're tense." He whispered.

"I'm fine babe." I smiled at him, I wish I met Zac before I married Hayden. "Thank you all," I looked up and began to clap.

Sabrina came off stage and we all hugged her, "I'm so proud of you baby," Calvin said giving her a kiss. "We all are!" Danni said.

They began to play music and we all separated and began to dance with our spouses, "Thank you." I said to Zac as we swayed side to side.

"For what?" He asked looking down at me, "For saving me." I replied, "You saved me baby," he said with a smile.

"I love you."
"And I love you."

THE END