Game 5

"Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter." ―Melissa Marr

LOUIS'S POV

It's already monday! 2Days past so fast. -_- Can I skip this whole school thing and go to the part where i'm a billionaire? CAN I? Ughh. I hate waking up in the morning and go to school for nothing. I wore my shoes and get my car keys.

"Hey LOUIS THE TOMOOOMOO!! Breakfast is ready!" my sister shout from downstairs. I open the door and locked it. Of course! It's my room and I have my secrets ;) HAHA.

"OKAY JULES GEMS THE SECOND! I'M COMING!" Hahahaha. the second? the fuck!

"BOOOOBEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!" MY MOOOM?!!!! :O What? :D OH-EM-! I suddenly ran down the stairs and immediately go to the dining room. Why she went home this early? I saw them laughing at me.

"HAHAHAHA! I knew it! HAHAHAHA!" Jules said. He knew what? That I'll go right away? Psh.

"HAHA. Hi boobear!" My mom said and she hug me.

"Why ar—? I thou—" i don't know what to say. She need to work right? She looked at me.

"Chill boobear. I just miss youuu so much! :)" why?

"MOM? Your weird. I have fuc—erm school today and it's 6:40 I'm late." I said.

"Duh, Bro There's a meeting with the teacher for the event next week. We have no first class. Let's eat!" My sister said while she's eating. oh. I forgot! yeh~ So we eat breakfast. I miss my mom. Not that much because I got used to it, that she only need to go home once a week. She need that job because of me and jules. To give what we need. She want us to graduate and have a good job someday. She want the best in us. She does not want us to be just like her. That's why I want to graduate even tho I don't want to study. I don't even know why i'm in that school. -________-

After we eat and say goodbye's/iloveyou's/takecare's :)

It's Hell time! *school* :O -_- I'm with Jules. We decided to just walk because we eat a lot earlier what do you expect, my mom cooked.

"Louis, How are you?" My sister said. I smile and put my arm around her. She's sweet.

"Jules Gems Tomlinson, Why? I'm perfectly fine. You missed me to? Uhhhhh. Sorry if we didnt catch up lately. I'm real-"

"Yes! Can I hug you? 5 min. erm. 2?"

"Of course! Anytime as long as you want! You're my one and only little sister. :)"

"I MISS YOUUUUUU SO MUCH!" She hugged me tight. This girl is so so so sweet today. "I'm afraid that yoaqetflaspqowrxytnwlfkphg it." what? I have not heard, there's a loud music car passed by. I just pretend.