|Shigaraki|

Note: [V/n] means your villain name, [f/c] means your favorite colour.

[Reader Pov]

Sometimes being cooped up with the league can get really old really fast. As much as I love the majority of the members, they could really become annoying and I needed my space. So that's what I was doing, late at night. Honestly, nighttime was the safest option for me to go out on my own anyway. Practically was asleep at this time, so no one would be out and about to spot me walking around town.

It was nice, the quiet, slightly chilling air as fall turned into winter. It was calm and tranquil. You don't get many of these kinds of moments as a villain. The heroes do, I'm pretty sure. I'm too far gone to be a hero now. I've done too many things, helped hurt, and kill too many people. Sometimes I regret it, some of the deaths anyway. Sometimes there are accidents, but I don't purposely go after civilians. They get caught in the crossfire...and it's a shame. But such is the life of heroes and villains, ain't it?

I probably should have paid a bit more attention to where I was walking, and my surroundings, but I guess I was a bit too caught up in trying to enjoy some me time. I didn't notice the dark shadow that followed after me, lurking in the darker parts of the sidewalk for the majority of the walk until I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back. I was ready to strike this intruder until I saw the straggly blue hair, bored crimson coloured eyes, and chapped beyond-belief lips.

"Boss..." I mumbled pulling back my wrist with a frown. "What are you doing out here?" I grumbled, conscious about my voice. I wasn't wearing my vocal filter which allowed me to alter my voice to a much lower tone. I didn't have access to a regular dosage of t-shots, so without that filter, my voice was much more feminine. I hated it so much.

"I could ask you the same thing [V/n]." Shigaraki hummed, a smirk finding its way to his lips. "So what are you doing out here all on your own? Hm?" He asked. I crossed my arms, huffing slightly.

"I'm not fucking betraying you if that's what you're implying." I snapped, my patience with this man-child thin. I have to admit if it weren't for Dabi or even Compress, I would not have stayed long in the league. Shigaraki is so annoying and acts like a child much of the time. "I needed to get out of the stuffy bar and away from all of you lunatics for a while. Get some fresh air." I said, emphasizing the fresh air by motioning to the area around me. Shigaraki's smirk faltered slightly and I could have sworn one of his hands twitched slightly. I was pretty grateful that he was starting to wear gloves that covered most of his fingers so he wouldn't just accidentally disintegrate things. Otherwise, I would have been a goner just then. "You have a problem with me trying to just get some space?" I demanded. There was silence for a long time, Shigaraki uncharacteristically quiet before he took a step back.

"Right, space. Fine." He grumbled turning his back. "I'll leave you to it then." And with that, he was gone. Not another word, nor further questioning and pestering. That was so...unlike him. What the hell was his deal?

[Shigaraki Pov]

Ugh, what the hell was that Tomura? Man, human interaction was annoying. So was having stupid feelings for a pathetic...annoying...handsome piece of shit. I pulled at my hair as I walked, annoyed with the world. They just wanted space, which was understandable, I couldn't handle those lunatics that Kirogiri insisted would be great assets to the league. I wasn't even suspicious that [V/n] was a spy or anything. I just wanted to know where they were sneaking off to. This wasn't the first time they had done this before, I was just damn curious.

[V/n] was so mysterious, always keeping their mask on, hiding their real voice. Even just now, without the mask, I could tell they weren't using their real voice. It was annoying. Who the hell were they? What was their name, their backstory, their real reason for being a villain? I know for sure that their bullshit about the heroes being in the wrong was just an answer to please me. I wanted to know their true motivations...how useful they really are to me. And to just get to know them.