CH 1

Chapa's POV

It's been 3 years since my abusive father was taken to jail and found out that I'm Volt but ever since then I've been having nightmares about him, the urges to cut & the voices are still in my head.

I woke up in a cold sweat so I get out of bed as my feet touch the cold carpet then I fix my messy red hair and look out the window to see the moon is full with stars in the night sky.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt warm arms wrap around me and knew who it is.

Bose: Come back to bed.

His head is resting on my shoulder with his eyes barley opened so we both went back to bed and cuddled but I couldn't go back to sleep at all so I stayed up all night.

But a 5 AM my eyes started to feel heavy so I let them fall but I was woken up by Bose an hour later.

Bose: Did you sleep ok?

I didn't answer but he knows that I'm not a morning person so he got up to get dressed but I walk in the bathroom to take a shower as I hope it'll wake me up a bit.

After 15 minutes I got out and feel a bit awoken but it will probably last for like an hour or two but as I put on pants & a tank top my ears started to ring and I felt kinda light headed then the voices starts to speak.

Voices: YOUR A DISGRACE! USELESS! EVERONE HATES YOU! PATHETIC! HE DOESN'T LOVES YOU! NO ONE CARES! END IT ALL!

Chapa: STOP IT!

It feels like I'm going crazy as my back hits the wall I slide down to the floor and my head hurts so much then tears starts to fall.

Bose's POV

I saw Chapa walk in the bathroom as I put on a shirt so I sit on the bed and wait for her.

As 15 minutes went by I heard her scream.

Chapa: STOP IT!

So I went to the door and open it seeing her on the floor with her hands on her head and crying so I pull her on my lap as I try to comfort her.

Bose: The voices are not real. Take deep breaths.

She listened and takes deep breaths then hugs me tight but I saw there her eyes were having trouble staying open so I cared her to bed so she can to lay down.

Bose: You should get more sleep.

Chapa: I'm fine.

She trys to get up but I stop her.

Bose: Just sleep. I'll wake you before we start lessons.

She lays back down on the bed as her eyes slowly shut I put a blanket on and kiss her cheek then I left the room.