CH 21

Mika's POV

3:05 AM

I wake up to my phone ringing , and I hear Miles & Bose wake up as I see who's calling me, and it's Ray, so I immediately answer it.

Mika: Do you have the location?

Ray: Schwoz just got it. Get over here now!

He hung up the phone.

Mika: Schwoz knows where Chapa is.

Bose: Let's go!

Miles teleports us to the Man's Nest as we blow a bubble to transform then we get a call from an unknown number so Schwoz ducks down so he won't be in the call as Captain Mans answers it Smith is on the screen.

Smith: A good early morning, Danger Force.

Captain: Where's your daughter!

He moves to the side, and we see Chapa on the floor with her eyes closed with chains on her wrists. Plus, she's covered in bruises, cuts & blood.

BS: You monster!

Smith: Come find her if you can.

One of the men is holding her head up as he pulls out a machete to point it at Chapa's neck.

Smith: Tick tock. Time is running out.

Before the video call ends, Chapa slowly opens her eyes to look at us with tears running down, and then the call ends.

We were all shocked, then Schwoz gets up from the floor and got the location, and AWOL immediately teleports us outside of an old wearhouse that's 10,000 miles away from Swellview.

Bose's POV

We arrived, and Captain Man ran to the entrance and then kicked the door down as ShoutOut, AWOL & I followed him inside. Then we saw Smith and the two men, but there's no sign of Chapa anywhere.

Smith: Glade, you got the call. If you find her in less than 10 minutes she can go with you... But if time runs out, she's dead! Good luck & don't die yourself.

He disappeared in the dark as the two men came from the dark holding weapons and ready to fight.

Captain: You kids go find Chapa. I'll take care of them.

We ran off to find Chapa while Ray is fighting on his own then we began to search in different doors to find Chapa but there was one door that has dry blood on it so I try opening it but it's locked so I use my powers to unlock it and when I open it there was a stair case going down.

SO: She might be down there.

AWOL: Let's not waste any time.

I walk down the stairs and when I got to the bottom ShoutOut found a light switch as she flips it as the one light flicker on & off for a while then it stops and we can see but what we saw next was horrifying and my heart shaders.