A/N

(I've put the important stuff in bold, the rest you can skip if you're eager to read)

Trigger warning: Abuse, mentions of self-harm, mentions of suicide, mentions of mental illnesses overall.

I'm redoing this A/N because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE NOW THAT I'M HALFWAY DONE WITH THE BOOK. I don't usually edit my A/Ns because I'm speaking to you guys like you're my friends:) But I promise the chapters will be somewhat edited. (Ill try and actively re edit things here and there but ill mainly do everything once im finished with the book. I looked at a random chapter i published and oh God. It gave me a flashback to wattpad 2015..and not in the good way) THE BOOK ISNT BAD THO I PROMISE

This book has been long in the making so please enjoy it! It has quite deep meanings and I really want you guys to analyse each character and make guesses as to why they make the choices they do. 

BIG NOTE: I am in no way romanticising the trigger warnings, I've made sure of that within the book. This isn't going to be some lovey-dovey book where a guy picks a depressed girl up to her feet. Because sometimes people fall, sometimes people hurt when they fall, and sometimes people act as if they don't fall at all when it's clearly a lie. IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY. Sometimes we just need others to help us see that. 

I wanted to make this book to show the dynamics of life that aren't shown much. People all have problems, even the random dude who lives on your street, even me. And I want to tell yall to look out for your friends and to appreciate them because they have problems too and you make their problems a little more bearable, be proud of that :)

Anyways I lastly want to thank you for reading! Honestly, I woke up and saw it hit 115 views and I gasped. I then realised how badly I scammed yall by posting like 4 chapters and then leaving the face of the earth💀 So I deeply apologise...my bad...I would be mad too...

Are you ready for the ride of your life? (Not in that way weirdo.) There are twists, turns, laughs, and cries honestly this book is probably my fav to write compared to the desolate barren 'Living Off the Living' (an old book I took down that has so much world-building I could cry) Honestly idek how I came up with writing to be my lifelong hobby. It's so random to anyone who knows me irl😭

Do yall think I talk too much? I think I do..Anyways you guys can go ahead and scroll! Enjoy the adventure my lovelies!