𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Ahiras POV

The drive to Blake's was a short one - he lived a few minutes down the road after all. What I hadn't expected,  was that the party had already started without us. The boys drove in their own car and Lydia drove us in her bright pink Range Rover that she got for her birthday.

As we all get out of the car, we see Blake and his friends waiting for us to enter with them. Lydia takes Blake's arm and walks with her, Tassilo and Kezia immediately walk side by side which leaves me with Silas. Wonderful.

We walk along Blake's drive, and our shoulders touch as we walk closer to his front door. However, a small part of me was still stuck on what happened in the bathroom. What if he tells someone?

"Don't get too drunk, someone has to drive the three of you home" I state as I speak about Silas' friends.

"Funny coming from you, I bet you're gonna be dancing on a table by the end of tonight" he replied without looking at me. It seems that he must've forgotten. Or, he didn't care enough to speak about it.

Just as I want to say something back, we were already at the door. Silas doesn't wait a moment to leave me for his friends.

I walk deeper into the big house and set my eyes upon Lydia and Kezia who were already dancing to the powerful beats coming from the stereos from the back of the room. It seems that Blake's plan of having a present for Lydia as an entry permit worked because there was a large table filled with presents in the entryway. I walk deeper into the living room and see that all the furniture was repositioned to make it look more like a dance floor than a home.

As the lights flash in bright colours, I get a peak of Lydia's sparkly heels. I walk towards them and we all share our thoughts of the party before dancing together. The music takes melts my thoughts away from the horrors of this morning and I let go of all the tension from my body.

"Hey, do you want to go grab a drink with me?"  I hear a random guy shout into Lydia's ear, trying to overcome the loud music from the high-quality speakers. He seemed to be quite comfortable around her, he wraps a hand around her waist and waits for her reply.

Lydia looks at the both of us for permission before taking his hand and leaving, I give Kezia a knowing stare as I expect her to leave next.

"I know you see that guy behind me, go talk to him!" I encourage her into Kezia's ear.

Her tightly coiled hair bounces as she gives me a nod in agreement, I give her a slight cheer as she struts seductively to the guy in the corner of the room. His name was Jace, and he was Vice-Captain of the basketball team but I never really saw him around school much.

I shrug off that thought for a moment and go to grab a drink for myself. Evidently, Lydia and that mystery boy were nowhere to be seen at the drinks station.

I grab a seat and sit on a stool on the kitchen island and watch Kezia and Adam's conversation from a distance. It has been a solid 10 minutes before I thought it was best to mind my own business. As I turn back around to face the drinks, there was another guy looking straight at me.

"Hello Mathew," I greeted not really caring to make any eye contact.

"Damn, you really do know everyone," he trails off.

"What do you want from me exactly?" I ask, slightly annoyed by his presence.

His head tilts to the side and he gives me a confused look.

"I didn't want anything I just like to say hi to any new people that enter the school," he smiles.

His kindness confuses me, it's extremely rare to see nowadays. Nevertheless, I nod to him but don't say anything else to him.