𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

Ahira

"How could you hide this shit from me!" Blake shouts to Silas who's on the opposite side of the room.

"Bro, I don't know! Stop asking me questions that aren't meant for me to answer!" Silas bellows.

Tassilo sits in the middle of the bed. Watching them argue for his entertainment, he has a bowl of popcorn on his lap and a phone hoisted by his feet to capture his live reaction to the conversation. Silas and Blake continue to speak Spanish, their voices are rough, fast and fueled by anger. I'm able to understand enough of it to know this is serious.

"Tassilo, what the fuck is going on!" Kezia whisper-shouts in English.

His eyes widen before he shakes his head slowly at her words.

"Close the door before he sees you," he mouths without muttering the words out loud.

"Why should we leave? Shouldn't we be separating them?" Lydia speaks over the two hoping to break up the fight.

Tassilo's face morphs into a look I know too well.

The look that said shit was about to go down.

Blake's eyes dart to Lydia. His jaw clenches and we receive a stony glare. The three of them start to speak faster than I can translate, my mind fills in the blanks for my missing vocabulary.

"¡Oh! Aquí viene la mentirosa en persona, ¿por qué no le preguntas a ella en lugar de a mí?" Silas points to Lydia.

Oh! Here comes the liar, why don't you ask her?

"Muy gracioso viniendo de ti, Silas, muy gracioso." he sarcastically remarks.

That's very funny coming from you, Silas. Very funny.

" Lydia ¿cuándo me lo ibas a decir?" Blakes arms cross.

Lydia, when were you going to tell me?

"Tell you about what?" Her head tilts in confusion, continuing to speak in English.

"Oh, I don't know you fucking around with Adam?" His voice drops and he finally speaks in English too.

"Oh," Kezia gasps finally understanding the cause of the havoc.

There's a pause in the air. I see the cogs in Lydia's brain turn before a scowl forms on her face.

"Did you go through my stuff?" She accuses while walking deeper into the room.

"I didn't. Silas told me to check my phone, seems like you're stupid enough to leave your social media logged onto it!" Blake replies.

As they exchange insults, Kezia grabs Tassilo's wrist.

"Hey, it's getting to the good part! Let me finish the recording," he whines.

"Shut the fuck up and leave you man-child!" She takes his phone and shoves the popcorn into his chest before pushing him into Lydia's room.

"Where are you going? I'm not done with you," Blake bellows to Silas.

"I think we fucking are," he bitterly finishes.

Silas exits Blake's room and heads out to the hall. while Kezia, Tassilo and I, scurry into Lydia's room from the connecting door she shares with Blake. Kezia closes the door behind her.

Tassilo lounges on Lydia's bed, still munching on his popcorn while rewatching his recording. I've seen him more stressed when his white trainers got stained with mud.