~+[ Chapter 46 | New Look, Traumatizing Past ]+~

Elizabeth exited the bathroom while her damp hair was tied up into a messy bun as she walked away to the kitchen while yawning a small bit as she looked to Michael and noticed he didn't look like a dead corpse as she tilted her head to the side.

"You good? you look...different- Unless you just horribly put on some makeup to make yourself look more alive-" said she. "Nope! I think my skin and flesh might be regenerating back!" said Michael happily. "Uh-huh..." said she as the girl only seemed so confused.

"Think that remnant that one guy stabbed you with 7 years ago is slowly regenerating some parts of your flesh?" said she. "Maybe, cause lately I have felt more alive the past couple years...though I just thought it was because I'm a dead decaying corpse-" said Michael in reply.

"Heh, yea true" said she. "To be honest I might just go and find him with Lexi cause I'm curious if it is from that remnant he used on me...plus I want to be able to talk and find Cassidy again.." said he.

"Hm, Alright then.." said Elizabeth as she just opened the fridge and got out some orange juice as she looked over to her and Evan's bedroom and saw Lexi walk out of the room while his eyes were half closed showing he was exhausted. 

"Tired? If you want I can see If Michael can let you power off and charge in the car since apparently he needs you to go out and find your technician or whatever-" said Elizabeth. "Why? Nathan, My technician, tried to kill him last time" said Lexi.

"Yea well apparently it's randomly but also slowly making my brother regenerate his skin and organs and what not aka he's looking more like he's alive than well..a rotting decaying purple raisin-" said Elizabeth to Lexi. "Hm, I see" the animatronic ringleader replied.

"Well I'll go sit in the car then, let Michael know that so he isn't scared half to death" said Lexi to Elizabeth as she just nodded while the tall animatronic ringleader left the house.

"Hey Liz, do you know where Lexi went?" Said Michael as he mainly wasn't paying attention since was making some pancakes for Elizabeth and Evan. "He went out to your car to shut down and sleep since his battery is drained from staying up all night just watching over me and Evan" said Elizabeth to Michael.

"Hm, alright, thanks for letting me know" said he as Michael walked away out to his car where he saw Lexi laying in the back seat just powered off and asleep.

Michael would have entered the front driver seat of his car as he glanced up at the rear view mirror and fixed it so it was on Lexi as he quietly said, "Thanks for watching them for me Lexi.." before starting the car and fixing the rear view mirror back to its original spot.

As he backed out of the driveway and drove away, Michael would slowly get lost in his own thoughts as he continued driving while just occasionally glancing in the rear view mirror at Lexi then back at the road.

-Two Hours Later...-

Once they made it to the abandoned Circus/Carnival building where Michael first got Lexi, he would exit the car and lock it while Lexi followed behind while pretty drained but was charged enough to be awake for the next 12 hours.

As the two entered the building, Michael got out a flashlight and looked around while Lexi only looked around with a look of pained sorrow and guilt for what he's done and acted while he had stayed here from day one when he was created, when he killed his creators then next hurt his assistant who he treated like a younger sister...and then last the accident that shut the Location down for good...the death of an acrobat snapping their neck and dying...

[Lexi's Chaotic Circus/Carnival - August 24th, 1975]

Lexi would be in the back storage room while getting repaired as he was shut off. "Geez, You drain your battery quick vhen all you do is help out vith Blixbe's magic tricks and just talk-" Said a tall blonde man in a rough russian accent who had demon horn like cowlicks in his hair while his long blonde hair was tied back and who had a white button up shirt and dark brown pinstripe pants with some suspenders attached as his white shirt, pant's, and suspenders would be stained with ink, oil, and bits of paint here and there as the man smelled of cigar smoke and vodka.