1 After School

April in Thailand is hot, and it's good that summer vacation is coming soon.

Zhou Xiaxia came back from school and took a cream popsicle in her hand, she put down her schoolbag and saw that the popsicle was about to melt, and quickly licked it from below. The cold milk aroma melts from the tip of the tongue, sweet.

"Mom, I'm back!"

She looked left and right, and today the house was surprisingly quiet.

With light sweat on her forehead and her hair draped over her back like a bed quilt, she held the ice cream in one hand and licked it to her lips, while she rolled her loose hair into a ponytail and headed upstairs.

At this time, a pair of legs appeared in front of her eyes.

Zhou Xiaxia looked up and saw that the pair of long legs walking down the stairs was a man. On such a hot day, he actually wore two, a black suit on the outside and a white shirt on the inside.

This was originally a very formal dress, but for some reason, the shirt buttons on his chest were unbuttoned several times, faintly revealing the chest inside, and there seemed to be hideous scars on it.

Xia Xia forgot to eat the ice cream, and the milky white ice cream juice dripped down her wrist to the ground.

She moved her gaze up the scar and saw a young and very good-looking face.

This is not common in her home.

Although her father never let her and her mother talk about business, Zhou Xiaxia still knew more or less - the business at home was not serious. Almost all of them are men, some are rough-looking, she is afraid when she sees it, and some are stout, often following her father, feeling that a punch can kill a cow.

In the early years, her father was not much at home, and there was only her and her mother at home, and life was very cold. Since Dad often came home in recent years, the family has gradually become lively, and the faces who often come to the house, Xia Xia has also known a lot.

The man in front of him had not been to her house for at least the past two years, but Xia Xia felt familiar.

She stared stunned for two seconds, and called tentatively

"Little uncle?"

The man was rolling up his cuffs when he came down from upstairs, with a little blood on them, and looked like he was in the way. Suddenly hearing a crisp little uncle, his gaze took his eyes off the cuffs and raised his eyes to look at the person downstairs.

It's a little girl.

....... Not too small, fourteen or fifteen years old. Wearing a middle school uniform, the white uniform shirt was soaked with sweat due to sweat, revealing two thin straps on her shoulders. On such a hot day, I also buttoned my shirt to the top, and I didn't panic.

Not only that, the shirt was tied in a dark blue skirt in a regular manner, I don't know if the skirt was big or too thin, and the belt was tied twice a full circle. The slightly bulging curve of the chest is a bit eye-catching.

The length of the skirt is just above the knee, two knees are powdered, and below are two well-proportioned and white calves.

Zhou Xiaxia saw that he didn't speak, and he was a little puzzled in his heart. I don't know if she called it wrong, or if the other party couldn't understand Chinese. But he doesn't look Thai.

But she called again in Thai.

Seeing her so insistent on calling him uncle, the man suddenly remembered something.

His big brother... There's a kid coming. I've seen it before, I haven't hugged and forgotten, I remember to tie two small pigtails, and I can pick them up with one finger.

When did it grow so big?

"You remember me? The man's long legs took the last step and arrived in front of Zhou Xiaxia.

The girl actually realized that he was also too tall.

She had to take two steps back and look up at him: "Are you really a little uncle? Week...... Zhou Yinkun? Zhou

Yinkun raised his eyebrows slightly, he hadn't heard someone call him by name for a long time. I listened to it twice a day today, and it is really worthy of being a father and daughter.

The same is not fatal.

"What about you, what's your name?"

"Little uncle, my name is Xia Xia, Zhou Xia Xia"

He didn't immediately deny the little uncle, indicating that she really recognized the right person. Zhou Xiaxia's memory of Zhou Yinkun is not when she was a child, and she can't remember when, she actually saw him from afar. At that time, my mother told her that she must stay away from this person.

Suddenly thinking of this, Zhou Xiaxia looked at Zhou Yinkun's delicate face, and took a step back with some hesitation.

The teacher said that beauty can make people lower their guard, and people who look good are not necessarily good-hearted. The better you see the ultimate person, the more dangerous it may be. Besides, her mother would never lie to her.

Zhou Yinkun watched with interest as that little face turned from sunny to cloudy, from excitement to defense, and simply wrote everything on his face.

It seems that when the eldest brother and sister-in-law were educating the child, they said a few words to him. What did it say?

Zhou Yinkun is not a good person, far away from him.

Look at the children who are scared, and they dare not eat the ice cream in their hands.

"Brother Kun. At

the door of the villa, a strong young man appeared at some point, and Zhou Xiaxia looked back and saw his tattoos full of arms, as well as his attitude and title towards Zhou Yinkun, and concluded that he was indeed not a good person.

Seeing that she was about to retreat to the corner, Zhou Yinkun wanted to get closer, and bent down in front of her and said

"Study hard, and take you to eat delicious food next time" 

After speaking, he pinched Zhou Xiaxia's face and walked leisurely.

The car outside started and drove away, Zhou Xiaxia's breath was relaxed, the ice cream in her hand had been melted, only a stick remained, her hand was sticky, she quickly went to wash her hands, and washed her face by the way.

The family was obviously very cold, but she sweated a lot just now and soaked the clothes on her back.

"Mom, I'm back! She shouted as she went upstairs"

But the higher she went, the clearer she could hear. It's crying, mom's cry.

She froze, took two steps up the steps and ran into the study. But I didn't think that the study was a mess, my father was lying on the ground covered in blood, my mother was crying with her head covered in her arms, and the broken glass plunged into her hands, and the blood flowed nonstop.