55 Once

It was quiet outside after late at night.

The atmosphere in the room was a bit heavy, Zhou Yaohui responded to what Sai Peng said and did not leave in a hurry, "But Dad, don't make what Akun said so scary. Back then Miao Angdeng plotted against you, it was Akun who rushed back to save us He also said at the time that he was saving you, and I took it along with me, so you scolded me?"

Speaking of the old incident six years ago, Sai Peng still remembered it vividly, and he personally cultivated it. The second-in-command, the armed general Miao Aung Teng, secretly cooperated with his opponents to besiege Sai Peng, his eldest son Zhou Yaohui and his cronies in the Kachin forest in northern Myanmar.

In the end, Zhou Yinkun, who was only 19 years old at the time and had just taken over the armed forces, led people to arrive. After two days and two nights of forest gunfights, Miao Angdeng was exhausted until he was attacked by a mortar that swooped down on him. The cannon shattered half of his body, and the minced meat splattered everywhere. Zhou Yinkun pulled Sai Peng and others into the helicopter, and set fire to the 8,000 armed forces under Miao Dengang.

The mountain fire burned for several days before it was finally brought under control. There were charred corpses all over the place, including the armed forces, as well as the elderly, women and children of hundreds of farmers living on the mountain.

Zhou Yinkun didn't even blink his eyes.

After that time, Sai Peng wanted to take back the armed forces, but he was powerless. Zhou Yinkun started with arms, and Sai Peng couldn't control him. Now he is tired of doing arms and making drugs, and Sai Peng will not agree to anything.

After hearing Zhou Yaohui's words, Sai Peng laughed and cursed, "This stubborn donkey hasn't eaten well for two nights, and he can't find anyone in the middle of the night. He's already twenty-five this year, and his temper is still the same as when he was a child."

Laughter gradually came from the room , the father and son chatted for a while before Zhou Yaohui left.

The temperature at night was several degrees lower than that during the day. Sai Peng stood at the door and watched Zhou Yaohui return to the room, and then turned his head to look at the room in the wooden house opposite.

The door was ajar and no one was inside.

Sai Peng waving his cattail fan, descended the steps in front of the house, and walked slowly across the path next to the shop. In the early hours of the morning, there were no people or cars on the street, only one or two dilapidated street lamps that could not be turned on. On the noisy riverside during the day, there are only empty tables and chairs left, so that the figures sitting by the river are very conspicuous.

As soon as Sai Peng crossed the road, the person sitting by the river turned his head.

He just glanced at the person, ignored him, and turned around again.

"What are you doing, why don't you think about jumping into the river?" Sai Peng walked over and sat on the small stools where the guests who ate grilled fish during the day sat.

The people next to him did not speak.

"Do you still remember when you were a child playing with a gun secretly and being thrown into the river?"

As soon as these words came out, the people next to him finally spoke up.

"How can I not remember that I learned to swim after being thrown down." Zhou Yinkun poured himself a glass of wine, and followed in a casual way: "I spent a day in the Mekong River at the age of four and no one cared about it. I have to climb up to the shore by myself, thanks to you, old man."

Sai Peng sat on his left hand, and he was not annoyed when he heard his eccentric words, "Yes, I have to continue playing when I climb up, and take your old man's words as fart."

Zhou Yinkun listened After saying this, he glanced at him, "What are you talking about if you don't sleep at night."

"Just talking to your elder brother, he is not as impatient as you."

Zhou Yinkun became even more impatient.

"I didn't say anything else. I talked about your previous injuries. What's the matter now? It's okay to use your arm?"

"It's very good. It's okay to be shot twice." Zhou Yinkun didn't think so. Six years ago, he went to the Kachin mountains to look for Sai Peng, and was shot through the shoulder by a stray bullet when he got on the helicopter.

"Tsk." Sai Peng's tone was displeased, "Stop talking about such unlucky things."

"You blocked bullets for dad, and saved the lives of me and your elder brother in the hail of bullets. Dad will remember it all his life."

Zhou Yinkun snorted coldly, "Don't, I didn't even intend to save Zhou Yaohui after I said it all. He was the one who was so thick-skinned that he stuck to you and picked him up."

"You can't talk anymore, right?"

Zhou Yinkun took another drink.

Sai Peng glanced at the wine he drank, and probably knew what he was doing last night. There was no good wine to buy in the small town of Mae Sai, and it was unknown whether it was because the father and son broke up because of their discord yesterday, or because they were just greedy for it, so Zhou Yinkun went out to toss all night to buy such good wine.

The old man knocked on the table with the cattail fan in his hand, "Give me a drink too. I haven't had this for a long time."

Zhou Yinkun frowned: "This degree is high, what should I drink?"

"The degree is high, and it's older than you I'm offended. If I didn't ask your brother to talk to the Mumbai government last time, are you really going to fight that lunatic Dharavi to the end? How many lives do you have to make such a fuss?"

Zhou Yinkun didn't think so, he looked at it The thing on the right wrist of the eye, "What are you afraid of if you have this." On the

wrist, there are Buddhist beads that her mother He Jingting personally went to the temple to ask for. , and finally put it on his hand.

Once worn, it was never taken off again.

Zhou Yinkun never believed in these things, but there were indeed coincidences. For example, after wearing this string of Buddhist beads, he had brushed shoulders with death several times.

When you see the string of beads, you will think of He Jingting. She was an extremely beautiful yet extremely stubborn woman. She had lived her whole life recklessly and arrogantly. Even if her relationship with Sai Peng ended up in a stalemate, she never lowered her noble head and said a soft word.

Only her son Zhou Yinkun could make such a person kneel before the Buddha and pray devoutly.

Seeing the beads, Sai Peng naturally thought of that woman, but he didn't say much, and changed the subject: "I told your elder brother about Wu Bangqi."

Zhou Yinkun touched the string of beads, lowered his head, in the night Can't see the look.

"Dad." He called out.

Then another glass of wine was poured.

Sai Peng turned his head to look at him, but Zhou Yinkun didn't look at Sai Peng, but at Myanmar across the river, the place where his father and son lived together for more than ten years.

Zhou Yinkun didn't drink the freshly poured wine, but slowly stroked the rim of the wine glass with his fingers.

"What Zhou Yaohui can do, I can do. I dare what he doesn't dare to do. I can get everything you want. But you give him whatever he wants, why don't you refuse what I want?

" In a word, it was also the first time Zhou Yinkun asked him face to face.

Sai Peng was not surprised. He looked at the same place opposite, and said calmly, "Kun, you can do whatever you want. But the drug business will never work."