195 Inheritance

Six o'clock in the afternoon, meeting room.

With less than half a month left until the submission date of the legalization proposal, Zhou Yinkun stayed in the company every day, forcing the expert group to almost live here.

In fact, Zhou Yinkun was annoyed by these old men. Things are too slow, if he is not there, it will be even slower.

Thanks to the overt and covert pressure of the young boss, the bacteria project has made significant progress.

That's when Santos reported the initial results: "We recruited patients with epilepsy, mostly street homeless, for money. Ages ranged from six to sixty, gender was not specified. , divided the test group and the control group according to the random principle." "After a

short-term experiment of one week, it can be basically confirmed that our bacteria are most effective for patients with congenital genetic epilepsy, and the most obvious effect is on children under the age of 18. Patients with epilepsy."

Zhou Yinkun hummed, "how is the result of the treatment?"

"As we expected, the effect is obvious. Epilepsy in children is a complex disease with recurrent and paroxysmal characteristics. We let the 10 homeless children received the treatment of whole-plant medicinal cannabis, the main component of which is cannabidiol, which is indeed effective in dealing with epilepsy caused by bacteria." After Santos finished speaking, he added: "But now there are

two problems. Not resolved."

"Say."

"First of all, the experimental results, due to the relatively short time, there may be deviations in the results. However, there is still some time before the submission of the proposal, which is okay. Another problem is that even if the experiment continues to be completed, the final experiment The report cannot be made public, which is tantamount to admitting that we have conducted illegal human experiments." "

Then buy it." Zhou Yinkun said, "All hospitals in Thailand, as long as they have conducted epilepsy treatment experiments, you can choose all the materials."

Santos Startled for a while, it didn't occur to me that there was such a way. With formal medical reports as support, it will save a lot of time.

He nodded and sat back.

Zhou Yinkun looked at Mike, "Where is the detoxification agent?"

"Still in the stage of data investigation and contacting the media." Seeing Zhou Yinkun staring at him without speaking, Mike stood up, "Sorry Mr. Zhou, we will speed up the progress." The atmosphere in the meeting

room It became cold like this, and it stands to reason that this time is already dinner time for the experts, but the man in the chair didn't leave, and no one dared to act rashly.

In the end, the secretary came in and reminded me gently, "Sir, it's time for dinner, do you want to take a break?" The

secretary was a young Thai woman, and her appearance undoubtedly eased the tense atmosphere in the conference room. Experts have cast approving eyes.

"A new barbecue restaurant has opened nearby. It has a variety of flavors and can satisfy the tastes of all the foreign experts here. If you agree, I will arrange it." Hearing the word meat, a face full of meat suddenly appeared in front of

him . Zhou Yinkun waved his hand casually, and the secretary knowingly invited the experts to go with him.

Then he picked up his cell phone and made a call, "Go to the villa and bring Zhou Xiaxia here."