131 Breaking the Game

After Zhou Yinkun became a guest house, the villa was not as crowded as before. In order not to bother the Filipino maid alone, Xia Xia ate at the restaurant in the main building these days.

After dinner, the Filipino maid was busy, and Xia Xia took the initiative to take on the job of cutting fruit for the person in the living room.

The TV here was on, and Zhou Yinkun changed channels boredly, and glanced at the coffee table, it was empty, and there was no sign of the smoke on it.

"Zhou Xiaxia." He yelled, "I have cigarettes."

"It's in the box." Xia Xia put down the knife, "I'll get it."

Zhou Yinkun's cigarettes were scattered all over the villa, and if he couldn't find them, he opened the box to get a new one. Xia felt that this was causing trouble for the Filipino maid, so she found a big box and packed all the scattered cigarettes together.

The man watched her holding the box and walked over with a natural expression.

"It's all here."

The cigarettes were neatly arranged, and Zhou Yinkun took a box from it, his eyes still lingering on her.

Xia Xia accidentally saw the news on TV, and said, "It's our school."

Zhou Yinkun glanced at it, and it happened to be an international channel. It was reporting that the Thai Ministry of Education cooperated with well-known Thai middle schools and colleges to hold a joint training for the elementary school. Activity.

"Our school organized a trip to Australia to visit and study the protection of endangered marine animals, and to be a volunteer certified by an official organization..." She could hear envy in her tone, "In this case, it will be a vacation and study without delay." Zhou Yinkun

pointed After smoking a cigarette, he asked casually, "Why didn't you sign up?"

"I was preparing to go abroad, so I missed the registration time because I didn't pay attention." Xia Xia said, "I made an appointment with my classmates to go on vacation. That happened just as soon as I thought about it."

That incident refers to being arrested by Batai and taken to the police station.

Just as he was talking, Xia Xia's phone rang. Seeing the caller ID, her eyes lit up, and she immediately picked it up: "Leia!"

There was the same excited tone over there, asking Xia Xia if she had seen the school news.

"I see. I'm sorry Leia, I was supposed to go on vacation with you. Huh? You already went, was it fun?"

Leia said over there, "What fun can a vacation with your family be, my mother They also confiscated everyone's mobile phones, saying that they want to enhance the family relationship, and in the end they educated me together, it was so annoying."

Although Zhou Yinkun couldn't hear what was said on the other end of the phone, Zhou Yinkun saw Xia Xia smiled. She sat on the carpet with her legs bent and her back leaning against the sofa, her hair falling down softly.

"How wonderful it is to be on vacation with my family, I can't even think about it—Hello? Leia, Leia?"

Xia Xia looked at the phone, it was still displayed on the call, and she put it back to her ear.

After a few seconds of stuttering, Leia's voice became clear again: "Then where are you now? I was worried that I couldn't contact you suddenly before." Xia Xia replied without thinking too much: "I'm

at ——"

She paused in the middle of speaking, and looked back at the man on the sofa, her eyes seemed to be asking if she could speak. The man raised his eyebrows slightly, meaning it was okay.