198 Desperado

He glanced at the girl lying on the front co-pilot, and the little rabbit suffered another disaster.

As if feeling that gaze, Xia Xia turned her head slightly and looked over.

"Lie down and don't move. Take out the bulletproof vest under the seat and put it on."

There was another "bang" before the words were finished. At the same time as the gunshot, the car body suddenly shifted to the left, avoiding the shot from behind to the driver's seat in time. shot. The bullet rubbed against the rear headlight, and the headlight immediately shattered, and the fragments flew all the way.

Xia Xia's body was pressed against the car door by inertia, and while shaking violently, she still didn't forget to touch under the passenger seat and took out a camouflage body armor.

She was lying on her stomach with the seat belt still on her body, so she had to put her hand inside the seat belt and put on the bulletproof vest little by little, and then found that the vest was close to her body front and back, and the size was just right.

Just after putting on the body armor, a sharp siren sounded from behind the car.

In the rearview mirror, three police cars chased up, the speed was extremely fast, and the other party did not fire shots or warn, and directly tried to surround the Maybach from three sides.

Compared with them, the most difficult thing was the M82A1 heavy sniper rifle. But the three consecutive shots just now have exposed the shooting position, Zhou Yinkun looked at the reflector calmly.

On the opposite lane, there is a pure black Land Rover, the other windows are closed, only the window of the co-pilot is opened a little, if you don't look carefully, no one will find the black hole of the gun near the window.

He stepped on the accelerator to the bottom, and the black Land Rover really followed suit. The man took out the gun from the side of the driver's seat and loaded it with one hand. In the next second, the car suddenly decelerated - within two seconds, the Maybach was on par with the black Land Rover opposite. Zhou Yinkun raised his hand and shot, and the bullet shot through the only gap in the car window.

The opponent's muzzle immediately fell back into the car. The whole black Land Rover deviated from the direction and hit the guardrail. Due to the speed and force, the front of the car was sunken, and thick smoke suddenly rose.

The bullet not only solved the shooter on the co-pilot, but also penetrated the temple of his driving companion by the way.

But the deceleration for a few seconds allowed the two police cars behind to catch up.

Compared with the M82A1, the police guns of the Thai police are less lethal, but the number is larger, and the muzzles are aimed at the Maybach that is driving rapidly. In the car, Zhou Yinkun controlled the steering wheel with one hand and a gun with the other. Although the pistol is light, its lethality cannot rival those submachine guns.

Xia Xia felt the car decelerate for a moment, and then immediately accelerated again. No matter how fast or slow, she kept lying low and didn't dare to move. She didn't know that her side was always close to the concrete guardrail of the road, making it impossible for the police car behind to squeeze up and attack from the co-pilot.

In this way, a large space was opened on the right side, enough to accommodate two cars. The police car seized the opportunity and surrounded it from the right side.

The continuous gunshots and sirens were intertwined in a chaotic manner. Anyone who heard it knew that a real desperate pursuit was being staged on the Kanchanaburi Highway. The cars on the two-way road scrambled away from the fork, and the road was empty at once, without the cover of other vehicles. The black Maybach full of bullet holes undoubtedly became a more obvious target.