182 Praise

Park Square, where Christmas carols are sung, is not far away.

Before going out this time, Chen Shuwen tied a red scarf on Xia Xia, which made her face look fairer. It snowed in the afternoon, and a thick layer had accumulated on the ground. When one stepped on it, there was a chirping sound, leaving footprints.

There are many snowmen piled up on the lawn of the park, and the more you walk in, the more lively it is.

Under the Christmas lights, adults and children in white clothes and Santa hats are in a circle, singing carols loudly. Many people around were humming along, and almost everyone was holding a cup of hot cocoa. There is also a kind old lady with white hair, bringing home freshly baked mince pies.

Xia Xia was lucky enough to get the first piece. She broke half of it and gave it to Chen Shuwen, then took a sip herself. Although the mince pie is added with jam, it is sweet but not greasy. Because it has just been baked, it is so warm that the palms of the hands are warm.

The square was filled with the smell of mince pie and hot cocoa, accompanied by carols, diluting the cold after the snow.

The two sat on a bench in the park. After sitting for a while, a few children came running around the vending machine, looking like they also wanted a cup of hot cocoa.

Chen Shuwen saw Xia Xia get up naturally, walked over, bent down and said a few words to the children, then stood up, and taught them to insert coins and buttons. Within five minutes, the children each got a cup of hot cocoa. In return, each of them took out a handful of candies from their pockets and stuffed them into Xia Xia's hands. Xia Xia couldn't hold it with both hands, so she kept saying no.

The scene was warm and funny, and Chen Shuwen laughed unconsciously. But within a few seconds, the smile faded again.

She has been here for so long, and she hasn't spoken to anyone here. Because he hated that luxurious cage, he also hated everyone here. She would rather face the never-ending pile of purple hyacinths and the sea of ​​flowers symbolizing gloom, and never thought of raising her head to see the sunshine symbolizing hope.

But Chen Shuwen looked at Xia Xia who came back with candy, her eyes trembled slightly. All kinds of accidents have happened at a young age, and I am in a difficult situation, why can I still treat others with a smile like that?

While thinking, Xia Xia approached, "Sister Shu Wen, here you are!"

A large handful of candies with smiling faces were put on her lap, just looking at it made people feel better. The two sat on the bench, unwrapped the wrapping paper and ate candy.

"Xia Xia." Chen Shuwen called her suddenly.

"Huh?"

"What kind of life do you want to live like?" "

Hmm..." Xia Xia thought for a while, "What I want is to study abroad. But it's not just about going to school, it's also about taking vacations." When I'm done, I'll go on a trip to see all the beautiful scenery in the world."

"Are you alone?"

Xia Xia was startled.

"Yeah." Then she thought of something, and she smiled and said, "Actually, I'm not alone. For example, I will definitely make new friends during the trip. If the time is right, I would also like to invite my old friends to travel together. "

"Sounds very good." Chen Shuwen asked, "Can you count me in?"

"Of course, sister Shuwen." Xia Xia agreed without thinking.