38 Shame

Zhou Yinkun didn't leave, and stared at someone with eyes closed on the sofa with interest.

When did you wake up?

It should be time to touch her.

Obviously feeling the man's hot breath approaching, Xia Xia forcibly controlled herself not to tremble. She was awakened by a sense of oppression. Although Zhou Yinkun only touched her head and squeezed her face, as long as he stood by, even if there was still a little distance between them, the surrounding air would become tense. Depressed and suffocated.

She didn't know what Zhou Yinkun was going to do, so she didn't dare to open her eyes.

Unfortunately, it was discovered.

The masculine breath surrounded her, and she knew he was very close. In the next second, a slow voice sounded in his ear: "Sleeping so soundly, I don't know if I sold you, right?"

The word "sell" has become a word that Zhou Xiaxia is very afraid of since yesterday. As soon as she heard this word, her hairs started to rise, and she couldn't pretend anymore, her eyes opened immediately, and she met a pair of extremely beautiful black pupils.

When Zhou Yinkun saw those black and white clear and watery eyes, he seemed to have drunk another glass of ice water, refreshing his heart all the way. These eyes are clean and clear, so if you look closely, you can clearly see what he looks like inside.

"Little uncle..." she called out, her eyes became moist, "Don't sell me out."

She didn't know how she provoked him again because she was just sleeping, Zhou Yinkun's ambiguity Not sure, let Xia Xia's heart that had been let go hang again. She felt that he was in a good mood last night, and she was still counting on him to arrange someone to take her back today.

Tears welled up gradually, blurring his appearance inside.

Zhou Yinkun was not happy.

"If you dare to cry, you don't need your eyes."

It's a waste to put such beautiful eyes on a soft bone that loves to cry. The man straightened up and looked at the girl who was trying to hold back her tears, "Whether you sell it or not depends on your performance."

Zhou Xiaxia nodded immediately, and she couldn't sleep anymore, she sat up properly and put on her slippers.

She didn't know that in Zhou Yinkun's eyes, she was actually no different from a transparent box. She was thinking about how to please him, and she could see it clearly on her face.

But transparent things are always reassuring, because there is no need to guess or guard against.

He simply let her rack her brains there.

No matter what Zhou Xiaxia thought, she couldn't think of any way to express it. She has never done such a thing as flattery. Good is good, bad is bad. The good of others should be praised, and the bad of others can be euphemistically pointed out, and can also be used as a warning.

But she was a little embarrassed when facing a person who couldn't feel any good in his whole body.

Mom and Dad taught her to be honest, but never taught her to bow to bad guys.

Zhou Xiaxia sighed in embarrassment, how could he not bow his head under the eaves. In the final analysis, no matter how scary Zhou Yinkun was, he actually helped her.

For example, protecting her in the city that never sleeps, for example, taking her in here for one night.

She thought she would definitely have a nightmare after seeing such a scary thing yesterday, but for some reason, it was a safe night, so that now she feels that her physical condition is not bad, and all the discomforts seem to be gone.

Seeing the empty glass on the table not far away, Xia Xia knew that Zhou Yinkun had already drank water, so pouring him a glass of water probably wouldn't do anything to please him.

You should pour yourself a glass. She just woke up with a dry throat, so she stood up to drink some water.

When she got up, the girl froze.

Suddenly remembered something...

In the bathroom, the man folded his chest and looked at the things hanging inside, the corners of his lips slowly curled up.

The space here is quite large, and there are white school uniform shirts and skirts with torn edges hanging in front of them. It's all been washed, and it's still a little wrinkled. Next to the skirt, there are two more.

It's the clothes he changed yesterday.

It was also washed clean, and it could be seen that she didn't have enough strength to wring out the water. Even if she hung it up all night, the corners of her clothes were still not dry. I stayed here for so long last night before going out, so I did the laundry.

He even washed it with him.

The man looked at the scene of clothes with huge differences in size hanging together, and felt a little strange in his heart. Just like when I heard her say "I know you're my family too" last night.

family?

Zhou Yinkun smiled contemptuously.

Of course, he couldn't wear clothes that smelled of blood, but Zhou Xiaxia's extravagance this time was pleasing to the eye, at least he didn't plan to sell her for a while.

Looking at it, the man's eyes fell on the innermost hanger. Of the five hangers, only four clothes were seen.

There was another one that was blocked by the towel rack and her shirt at the same time, Zhou Yinkun flicked his fingers and saw the one that was covered.

A pair of white cotton underwear that looked like little ones.

"Little uncle!"

There was a bold cry from behind, Zhou Yinkun turned around, and saw someone with red ears, wearing a bathrobe that was too big, with two small fists clenched, standing at the door with a serious expression There is still a little shame in it.

"I, I'm here to get my clothes." The

tone sounded very confident and natural, but both of them knew that someone was not wearing underwear.

Zhou Xiaxia also had no choice but to do so. She was not treated as well as the owner of the room, and the hotel was fully prepared from the inside to the outside of the clothes. On the other hand, for someone like her who was temporarily taken in, it would be nice if she could find a bathrobe to wear.

So she washed her underwear after taking a shower last night. She thought that no one would pay attention to it hanging in the corner. .

This kind of intimate and intimate clothing was seen by a male elder, and he also knew that she was... Zhou Xiaxia curled up her toes tightly in embarrassment.

The man who was looking at her could clearly see this shame, he simply approached and leaned against the bathroom door: "Little niece, you are being impolite."

Zhou Xiaxia didn't have the nerve to respond.

"That's what your great parents taught you?" The

tone was full of sarcasm and disdain.

Said she could, said Zhou Yaohui and Sama couldn't, but at this time Zhou Xiaxia dared not speak out, full of shame in her heart, so she had to pretend not to hear before walking in. Zhou Yinkun looked back when she came out, she was taking off her clothes with red ears, her movements were so stiff and awkward that it was a bit funny.

Xia Xia couldn't laugh anyway, she put on her clothes and was ready to wash, but when she thought that the people outside didn't seem to have washed, she was scared again, so she had to come out and wait. Finally, she waited until the man came out before she went in again.