117 Provoking

I don't know when the game of tonight will end. Xia Xia drank two glasses of juice and wanted to go to the bathroom.

She glanced at the man who was concentrating on playing cards, and stood up gently. Zhou Yinkun looked over in the next second, and Xia Xia pointed in the direction of the bathroom outside.

When she finished washing her hands and was arranging clothes in front of the mirror, the door of the bathroom was kicked open suddenly. Xia Xia was startled. It was obviously a ladies' bathroom, but she actually heard a man's voice.

A rough man with a muscular arm dragged a woman in a waiter's clothes. This woman was not far from the bathroom just now, arranging the wine glasses and bottles that the guests had drunk.

She was dragged in forcibly by her hair, her legs struggled on the ground, and she cried out. The man was so hard that the veins in his arms popped out, he grabbed her hair and threw her in. Since there was a corner after entering the bathroom, the man didn't see anyone inside.

Xia Xia heard his arrogant and vulgar tone.

"You're wearing waiter's clothes, aren't you serving men? I'm asking you to have a drink with me and you're still not happy, you're shameless, aren't you?!" There was a strong smell of alcohol coming from the corner, and it was obvious that a drunk had run

to There was a disturbance in the women's bathroom. Xia Xia saw the man's size from the corner of the mirror, and he blocked the outside firmly. Xia Xia didn't care about other things, so she ran to the innermost compartment and locked the door to hide.

When I touched my body, I realized that my phone had fallen outside.

As soon as the compartment door was locked, there was a muffled sound and a woman's painful groans. The man kicked the woman's stomach, and Xia Xia in the cubicle trembled after her.

"If you don't drink, then do something else? Drink after you finish!"

As soon as the voice fell, there was a stabbing sound, which was obviously the sound of clothes being torn. The polished floor reflects the struggle of the woman's feet. The black vest with the waiter's badge was torn off and thrown at the door of the cubicle. Xia Xia saw that the clothes were badly torn.

"Oh... Ah! Don't!" There was another stab, and several buttons fell to the ground.

Xia Xia's heart was beating so fast that it was about to pop out of her throat, and her fists were clenched tightly unconsciously. The man outside was big and drunk, and she knew she shouldn't mess with him.

But the woman's voice outside was really terrible, every time she called out, Xia Xia's heart trembled violently. The men outside were still kicking her, and she was likely to be kicked to death.

Reason told Xia Xia that she should protect herself first, and then protect others. But the eyes searched around the compartment uncontrollably.

There are a lot of cleaning supplies here, and the girl's eyes fell on the cleaner in the corner.

As long as there is a chance to run out...

There was the sound of a man pulling the zipper outside, Xia Xia's heart trembled, she picked up the detergent, unscrewed the lid and poured it out, her hands trembling, the detergent was sprinkled a lot, suddenly it was quiet outside For a moment.

The next second, Xia Xia heard footsteps approaching.

She was holding a half-pourful of detergent in her hand, and just as the people outside were getting closer, Xia Xia suddenly opened the door from the inside, bumping into the burly man with a shiny face, she splashed the detergent Go out—