Chapter 2 yami and yugi got to know each other-ish

Narrator/ it's been day one since Yami  had save yugi from bullying at his school Yami was the most provocative/helpful vampire of all when ever yugi gets stuck on his homework or gets bullied Yami is always there with him. After yuig was done with school since school was over from him yugi went back home to play card games by himself as usual *Yami perk up seeing yugi sad he knows what he must do* after returning home from school yugi said hello grandpa I'm back from school!. Yugi my boy how was it said his grandpa, it's okay I had fun I'm gonna do my homework upstairs in my room or play some cards. K my boy said his grandpa. *who was the owner of the shop/house * when yuig went upstairs in his room Yami came out of his puzzle and turn into his usual form knowing yugi saw him as a vampire, oh hi Yami said yugi*Yami ended up fainting from hunger * Yami! Said yugi. When yugi got near Yami,
Yami beings to mumble about hunger yugi got the point so he ask Yami to take yugi blood Yami eyes were opens so he got near yugi neck and beings to suck in blood into his fangs. *Mmph said yugi * after Yami was done drinking blood from yugi. Yami felt better but yugi wasn't so Yami had lick yugi neck. Ngh~ said yugi. Sorry said Yami no it's okay you just forgot about to eat blood when you need to. Yami nodded and hugs yugi and yugi hugs back as well. When it was dinner time Yami had to go back into his puzzle to sleep since Yami had nothing else to do.

Time skip to where yugi plays with Yami
For the very first time

When yugi was playing cards games with Yami yugi had always let Yami win sometimes Yami even let yugi to win as well. They were like brothers to each other, yugi never had any brothers or sisters before so he was the only child. Same with Yami, who didn't have any siblings at all. Yami had been think that he should stay with yugi for ever he seems to connect to his lover *Yami beings to blush on what he had just said out loud *hopefully yugi didn't heard him, afterwards that they were done  playing cards. Yugi and Yami saw what time it was. Lucky for yugi it was Thursday almost the weekend.yugi exams are on Friday Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. Yami saw yugi had falling asleep on the ground. *Yami just smirk * and picks up yuig and sets him on yugi beds next Yami sleeps with yugi. For the first time yugi snuggles into his other half warmth body, Yami saw yugi snuggle up with him Yami had never been snuggled up with someone well technically he did but his mother had pass way is father was still around eventually he had died as well before Yami yugi become the pharaoh of Egypt. After yugi alarmed clock goes off Yami went back inside his puzzle and sits at his throne in his soul room while yugi gets everything ready for his exams.

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

.

Time skip for the next chapter of vampire Yami X yugi