Chapter 24 chapter 25 school day

Monday school day

Chapter 24
Narrator:  yugi's alarm clock went off since it was a school day. Yami had gotten use to his new body since he transparent to his normal body. Yami can do many things with his body and his own soul. Yugi time to get up for school I also made you some breakfast. Said Yami who was a spirit that's has his own body. Coming said yugi. *yugi got up and gets dressed as usual for school*

Meanwhile~

Chapter 25
When yugi goes downstairs to eat breakfast he had saw Yami body whoa what happened to your body? Said yugi well I had been practicing on my own body since my puzzle still have powers inside as I kept many things in there. Said Yami,  Cool yugi.

Once yugi was done eating he grab Yami puzzle. And Yami beings to change into his puzzle to get ready for school as usual.

Time for a break ~

Left off when yugi closed his home/shop

When yugi goes to school with his millennium puzzle name Yami was happy that he someone to look after him what yugi doesn't know is that Yami had something special for yugi, once they got to school since it was already 7:31 meaning time to go class, once classes had started it was easy for yugi since yugi always sit back of the room not wanting to deal with anyone but there was one small problem a new kid was in his classroom Yami didn't like this kid at he was a thief and a enemy that the pharaoh did not like at all, now yugi was confused on who this person was or is, whispered to Yami. Yami said yugi quietly. Huh said Yami who was not happy about this new person is in Yugi classroom. Who is this new person? Said yugi, I will tell you later but for now he holds the millennium necklace just like mine but different shape and size said Yami. When the next class. Had ended its wad time to go to the second class history class yugi had fun. With history it was about Egypt and many things that the pharaoh did to his people and home. After the school bell rang for the next class. After the class and so on and on. It's was time to go home Yami was still thinking about that theif at his home and why the millennium ring was here, yami said yugi who was walking home from school. Hmph can't seem to figure out who was the mysterious person at your school said Yami, yami said yugi again. Yami! Said yugi huh oh said Yami sorry yugi I was things about that mystery person. Who was it back there? Mmm idk but what I do know for a fact that he was a theft for stealing something at my home world,said Yami. Oh said yugi once yugi got home and takes off his shoes he went to close the door and lock it shut. Next he went upstairs to his room which was his home inside a shop. After yugi took off his school uniform which it was his jacket. And rest on his bed Yami got out of his puzzle and roam around in yugi home/shop hmm said Yami. What? Said yugi oh it's nothing said Yami who wa spooking at yugi sexy face uhm Yami your making me blushing. Deep shade of red said yugi. Gasp *Yami left since he didn't realize he was starting at yugi,*

594 words