Chapter 30 and 31

The story's continues on
Chapter 30 through 31

This chapter 30 and 31  mixed in  together

Let me know if you guys want more story's like this leave a comment down below and I will continue to make more stories about vampire Yami X Yugi story

Narrator:When yugi and Yami got up front of the cashier the nice lady got out many sorts of jewelry one was a diamond necklace that reads mother father sons another one was a hearts shaped necklace that's said love you from mother day or merry Christmas. And the last one was a earring with flowers on it that has ruby's in the middle of the earrings. Which ones will you like said the lady. Uhm said yugi we will pick the earrings and the necklace that looks like a diamond please. Said Yami in a whisper voice was about to pass out. Okay that will be 3 dollars and 22 cents plz said the lady.*Yami turns into a puzzle while Yugi carries Yami around his neck* after yugi hands out money to the lady she thank him and tells yugi have a great holiday break. Yugi said the same thing to the lady.

Okay so the jewelry store is done what else? Said yugi *yami glow a some what bright glow and tells yugi home* okay said yugi now confused. Hey Yami you *yugi felt really horny* nvm I'm gonna run home said yugi who was oblivious talking to himself.
When yugi got home he ran upstairs and set his gifts in a small box's that was already warp up on nice and proactive place which it was on his homework desktop. *moans * said yugi, then yugi strips himself off leaving only a boxer half naked Yami got out of his puzzle and pinned Yugi down on the ground.

Lemon starts now

Yugi beings to moan out yami's name since yugi was about to cum so did Yami

Gasp Mmph Yami said yugi

Mmph ngh~ said Yami

Yugi said Yami

I'm about to........mmmph  said Yami

Me too said yugi

*both cum on each other chest and head and face*

After Yami drink yugi blood from his arm yugi felt so weak from having sex with Yami. Same with Yami.

End of lemon ~

Hey let's go shopping tomorrow since we have more money until we get done shopping said Yami okay said yugi,  good night said yugi good night Yami,

Both sleep on each other since yugi fell sleep inside of the millennium with Yami.

425 words