Chapter 13 & 14

Monday school night

Narrator talking:

This is chapter 13

Yugi went back to the real world to get ready for school. Next he went downstairs for breakfast. Then he greeted his grandpa. Hello yuig did you sleep well last night said grandpa, yes I did grandpa I slept good. Said yugi when it was time to leave the house yugi wave his grandpa a goodbye and left to go to school. Later Yami was right by his side looking around  Yami had the same size weight/height as yugi. Yami beings to talking about his history for yugi. Yugi did enjoy hang out with his best friend and boyfriend.

Time skip to school~

When they got to school yugi was shy around people or something like that, Yami could understand what he meant since Yami did the exactly the same thing once at home before, yami whispers in yugi ear. We can sit at the back of the classroom like we always have. Said yami yugi nodded. And-sit at the back of the classroom. Yugi then sighed in Relief. 

This is a short chapter of 13

Chapter 14

Narrator: we have left off at when yugi had sighed in relief.

After class was over it was time to head home but first yugi wanted to get some ice cream. Yami had follow yugi to the ice cream store, why are we going to the ice cream shop? Said Yami well I figured that you would like some sweets said yugi. ...oh said Yami, when Yami and yugi got there ice cream yugi felt happy to have his favorite dessert. Other the hand Yami was confused? He looked at yugi then back at his ice cream, yugi was done eating  his ice cream and looks at Yami who was constantly staring at his food. Yami said yugi, hmm said Yami, you okay? He said to his other half*Yami shook his head no* you never had ice cream before? Said yugi, no not really I don't how it's gonna taste like. Said Yami well just try it and find out. Said yugi well okay then said Yami, *Yami takes a bite of the cum. *Yami was shocked on how good it was and then he beings to faint *yugi catches Yami and goes home while holding Yami. Hold on Yami just stay with me said yugi.

Time skip to the next chapter

Four hundred and zero six words