Chapter 7 and 8 Friday through exams

Narrator/talking Recaps basically everything went as usual in the other chapters.

Still narrator talking~

Chapter 7

After yugi exams where over yugi and Yami
Decided to head home and relax since it was Friday for yugi. Once yugi had gotten home he unlocked the door and see his grandpa cleaned the house/shop around for a while, grandpa I'm home from school said yugi, hello yugi how did the exams go? Said his grandpa,  I went very well said yugi, hey yugi do you mean watch the shop for me I'm gonna go take a nap said grandpa, okay grandpa said yugi,

Time skip to where yugi's grandpa went upstairs to go get some rest while yugi stand in the front desk behind a door,

While yugi just stands there and wait fire customers to come in and go to check out some cards kids soon it was about 1:00 meaning it was almost time to close up for the shop, yugi heard the the little bell ringing it was just some normal teenager kids and adults and kids as well, soon yugi give them tips about the cards and learn how to use them correctly. After everyone had left the shop yugi decided to close up for today since yugi need some sleep same with his grandpa.

Meanwhile~

After yugi close up the shop and puts a sign on front door outside saying sorry we are close for today come back soon
Then yugi went upstairs to take off his jacket which it was for school and puts his bookbag on his chair. And goes in his bed to connect with his partner yami atem,

Another meanwhile in the puzzle where a spirit and soul trap there

Chapter 8

Yami saw yugi entering his soul though Yami was happy to see yugi. During there time plays cards or other games Yami soon got hungry again and yugi knows what to do  yugi sticks out his arm for Yami. Once Yami had smell the blood from yugi skin, yami beings to suck on yugi skin to draw blood so Yami could eat yugi's blood after Yami was done eating blood and beings to fainted. Lucky yugi was there to catch him. And brings Yami to yugi room. And let Yami sleeps in yugi bedroom full of toys and games. After Yami had woken up from passing out. W-what happened? said Yami. Well you pass out after you where done drink my blood on my arm and I brought you to my soul room. Said yugi,yami was about to get up but was stop by yugi, whoa slow down you were knock out to long ago. Plz rest said yugi. Yami was shocked but nodded at yugi so yami decided to lay downs an rest for while since it was the weekend meaning no school during the weekends. Yugi went into Yami soul room to learn more about him plus he even upgraded Yami's room with the millennium puzzle rug and other stuff that Yami does and doesn't know about his past after yugi was finish with his other self *aka Yami *

Weekends starts in the next chapter