Chapter 26 and 27

Chapter 26

The next day

Tuesday day schools day

Narrator: yugi's alarm clock went off Yugi clicked his clock to be quiet yugi woke up happily to this day it's was almost a winter break and Christmas. Yugi was excited since he already took his exams. Yami was confused on what's winter break and Christmas was. When yugi beings to get ready for school. He had everything ready for school he always took his millennium puzzle with him every where yugi's goes he hasn't taken off his puzzle off unless he at home.

Time skip to where yugi walks home to school~

When yugi got to school which the first bell had rang while  ago: Yami was confused on what's going happening but Yami will ask yugi later when they got out of school, they only have one more day left of school since time goes by yugi grandpa won't be able to make during Christmas since his plane got cancelled because there would be a storm coming in on winter break and Christmas.

Time skip yugi home from school

Chapter 27

......................................................................

Time for a Break ~

Winter break beings and Christmas is
on 25th

Narrator: it was the last day of school before yugi goes back to school on January first. Yugi wakes up and gets ready for today. It was always his first time of winter break yaya said yugi, who was happy that it was winter break and yugi gets to enjoy spending time with friends and family his mother will be coming over here on Christmas so yugi was happy. Partner what are you excited about? Said Yami who was in his millennium puzzle. Oh I forgot about to tell this it's because it's the winter break and Christmas is around the corner said yugi, oh said Yami, yami got quiet since he didn't have Christmas or winter break in his home in Egypt. Yami? Said yugi do you wanna have Christmas/ winter break together together since it's your first time. Said yugi *the millennium puzzle glow bright light meaning yeah* okay said yugi.

next chapter 351 words

Leave a comments like and tell me if you want more of this book I will be doing some more updates on this book it will be while before I make this book complete plz enjoy of this book that I'm writing about it's is called vampire Yami X yugi