Chapter 3 Monday exams

Narrator: previous on chapter 2

When yugi was playing cards games with Yami yugi had always let Yami win sometimes Yami even let yugi to win as well. They were like brothers to each other, yugi never had any brothers or sisters before so he was the only child. Same with Yami, who didn't have any siblings at all. Yami had been think that he should stay with yugi for ever he seems to connect to his lover *Yami beings to blush on what he had just said out loud *hopefully yugi didn't heard him, afterwards that they were done  playing cards. Yugi and Yami saw what time it was. Lucky for yugi it was Thursday almost the weekend.yugi exams are on Friday Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. Yami saw yugi had falling asleep on the ground. *Yami just smirk * and picks up yuig and sets him on yugi beds next Yami sleeps with yugi. For the first time yugi snuggles into his other half warmth body, Yami saw yugi snuggle up with him Yami had never been snuggled up with someone well technically he did but his mother had pass way is father was still around eventually he had died as well before Yami yugi become the pharaoh of Egypt. After yugi alarmed clock goes off Yami went back inside his puzzle and sits at his throne in his soul room while yugi gets everything ready for his exams. After yugi got everything ready he left his puzzle at home to make sure that I wouldn't get stolen but what yugi didn't know that Yami can turn into yugi human form while being a vampire. When yugi walked way from his house Yami was flying in the sky with his wings Yami had spotted yugi getting beat up *dark Yami turns on into a  vampire bat who starts to screech towards the bullies * everyone was shocked so they ran way leaving with yugi on the ground *pass out*

A/n Yami can carry's his own millennium puzzle with him everywhere yugi will go he follows back to the story

When Yami got near yugi who was pass out but gotten up again and hugs his dark. Yami hugs his lights and picks up yugi and his things since they will gonna be missing the exams once they reach the schools which it hasn't rung yet thankfully. Yami and yugi had sit back of the class not wanting to draw any attentions from the class either everyone is afraid of yugi or it's they are just scared of yugi, once the exams has started each and everyone start to cheat on each other but the when the teacher weren't playing attention know they have other stuff to do. When yugi got done with his first exams he give to Yami who looks at his exams paper since Yami had been helping yugi with his work Yami nodded oh yugi's work. After the first exam had ruing every give the papers to the teacher, after that's was done. Yugi had lunch so he doesn't have to do anything for his second class since Yami had to go through his thoughts and study. Yugi had smiled at his partner he wish he had a brother with Him and would stay here for ever he also like Yami he even seems him as a brother/boyfriend *yugi beings to blushing but doesn't show it*.

Time  skip to where yugi his done with his Monday exams until Tuesday morning exams

588 word