Chapter 34 to chapter 35

Narrator: when yugi and Yami had done haveing sex they went to the store to get yugi's mother a Christmas present Yami ask yugi what does his mom like for Christmas yugi mmm said yuig oh I know let's get something that we both like we got her some jewelry. Yeah said Yami. Then let's get her a gift said yugi. Alright said Yami, once they got paper and get everything ready to make a gift. After that yugi beings to walked him since his spirt vampire Yami was with him once they got home. The home phone called so yuig beings to pick it up and it was yugi's grandpa Grandpa said yugi, *happliy exited to hear from him* yugi my boy I will be coming back home from my trip how is it going at the house? Said grandpa. Yami was behind yugi and rubbing his dick. Ok said yugi *moan quietly * Yami smirk,  okay I will see you soon my boy said grandpa, you too grandpa by love you said yugi. Love you too said grandpa. Once yugi hung up the phone Yami grew closer to yuig body mmm~ said Yami. Ngh~ said yugi you do realize we need to get done warping present for my mom right? Said yugi oh I already did that since you called grandpa. Said yugi wait really when? He says with his spirit, in my room while I was trying to find a good present for grandpa said Yami okay thank you:) said yugi. Your welcome love said Yami.

Next chapter of vampire Yami X yugi
What will Yami do next to yugi more sex or chill in his millennium puzzle which yugi's Carrying around his neck