Chapter 9 and 10 end of the exams

This is chapter 9

Narrator: after the exams where over everyone was cheering about the exams where over

since on Friday it's was the weekend everyone had left the school to hang out and talk amongst there friends.

Yugi might of thought to make new real friends but he doesn't know what to do. Hey Yami said yugi Yami had woken up from his sleep yah said a very tried Yami what should I do said yugi who was walking home from school. Like what do you mean? Said Yami, well I was wondering if I should make some real friends your my first best friend. Said yugi who smiled at Yami, mmm~ said Yami norm let's see everyone is either taller then us from a start. He said to yugi wait didn't you have friends during Egypt? Said yugi *yami nodded and stays quiet * yami? Said yugi.

*Yami was thinking about his friends back at home someone he new was like a brother to him* yugi rubs his millennium puzzle. You okay? Said yugi again no response I went to your soul room to decorate your room it looks nice said yugi*the puzzle glow a light saying thanks you* aww your welcome. Well today is a Saturday so what do we supposed to do now? Said yugi,

Time for a break

Chapter 10 will be coming soon

Chapter 10

Saturday~

Narrator: yugi was at home all day since it was the weekend l wonder what's wrong with Yami said yugi himself sigh *went to the puzzle world and find Yami in his room* yugi said Yami who's was surprised what are you doing here. Well uhm I just wanna see you *had lie to Yami the only reason why yugi was here because he was worried * yugi you didn't just come here to see me did ya? Said Yami what no I just will uhm yea*sigh looks down* yami grab hold of yugi hand * hum said yugi who was looking up at Yami maybe you can fine someone your age my age is basically around my 20s or 30s said yami. Yugi peck Yami lips. Mmph~ said Yami soon things starts to heat up. But what if they don't want to be my friends and what if they hurt me again. Said yugi then I will beat them up and sent them to there worst fear. Says yami,  so what are we gonna do today? Said yugi hmm said Yami we can just chill in your house/shop. Or in my puzzle and have you know what said yami.

A/n

This will be matured in this book where Yami and yugi takes it things way to far.

Lemon starts in the next chapter 11 and 12 and there will be death in it idk what when's that's gonna happen

Oh said yugi who's was overthinking about something YAMI! *and the. Yugi started to blush*

Heheh said Yami alright but we can do it I. Your puzzle said yugi. Yami gives yugi a thumbs up

Next time on chapter eleven and twelve

Five hundred 7 tens 9 ones