God Have Mercy

Dark clouds and loud thunder fills the night in the city of Paris.
Not far lies the Anges De Dechu insane asylum.
In the building there shines a dimly lit light in a small yet stunning office. Two men stand inside said office looking paniced.

"What are we to do Adam?" a short balding man asks his colleague who pours himself a drink.

"I don't know Martin, every physiatrist we've imployed has resigned in less than two weeks or found dead."
He replies and takes a big sip of his drink, only a few droplets of scotch remain in the glass.

"We can't exactly leave him here without proper help, what if the public were to find out? We'd be ruined!" Martin argues. Stepping around his desk.

"You don't think I know that?!" Adam puts his glass down hard almost breaking it. "If we don't find someone soon we have no choice but to throw that thing back onto the streets!" he brushes his wrinkled hands trough his graying hair.

"We couldn't, we'd be unleashing a great plague on this city. Our best second option would be to end his life and suffer the consequences."
Martin states.
Both men stand staring at the floor thinking of better ideas of what they could do.

"we have to ask Jonathan for help." Martin forces out his voice only above a whisper.  Lightning strikes and lights up Adams horrified face.
"We can't!" Adam yells disgusted at the thought. "That smug bastatd won't let us forget it!"

"WELL IT'S THAT OR CHAOS! So let's put our pride aside and ask the man for his help!" Martin walks to the door. He stops and turns back to Adam who is staring out the window at the pouring rain.

"I'll write to him tonight, hopefully he doesn't still hold a grudge over the stunt you pulled last time." Martin closes the door and heads the the carriage waiting outside.

Adam watches as Martin climbs in and rides away.

"May the Lord be with whatever pour soul is sent here. God please have mercy."