Dangerous

Footsteps echo through the hall.
Y/n looks at Martin.

"So um what exactly will I be doing here?" y/n looks around the occupied rooms. Knocking, laughing, scratching, ect. coming from behind each door.

"You'll be working with one of our patients." he answers. Looking forward.

They reach the staircase.
Martins stops abruptly staring at the stairs for a moment.
Y/n studies his expression. His eyebrows are furrowed worsening his forehead wrinkles and his mouth is slightly a gape. He seems conflicted

" Are you alright mister... uh-"

"Martin Williams, you can refer so me as mister Martin." he turns to y/n and smiles.
"Alrighty then, nice to meet you mister Martin." she sticks out her hand for him to shake.

"Likewise." he shakes her hand.
"It seems as though we've both been fooled by Mr. Bural." he turns back to the stairs and starts walking again. "I understand if you don't want to work here, but I hope you do stay. The pay is quite good."
He says looking forward.

She looks at the old wallpaper. She inspects the photo frames of certificates and Mr. Martin with another well dressed man next to him.
"I could never be a physiatrist, I just know how to cook meals and look after a house. Also I'd be taking the job away from someone who qualifies for it." she answers trailing her fingers along the wallpaper.

"It's not that difficult, you sit in the patients room ask a few questions take notes and hand them in to the head office. Also no else wanted the job."
He states looking back at her.

"I see. So, so how many patients would I have?" she asks giving in, Martin smiles to himself. She can't deny the money if she wants to survive in Paris.
"Only one dear." he answers.

"Oh. Could you tell me about him please?" she looks at her hands.
"Well. He is very artistic. He's a big fan of the opera as well." he answers.

"He doesn't seems so bad, is he dangerous?" she asks.
"Miss l/n I can assure you that he is in fact the most dangerous man here." he says.

"fantastic."