Moment

Hello yeahhhhh I'm updating again! And so soon?! Guys I'm in love with the phantom. No joke. I'm also obsessed with the actor Gerard Butler. Anyway enjoy little bebes
And thanks for to the few who read my book. 🥲

Tic

Tic

Tic

The only sound in the room is the ticking from the clock.
He watches as the clock arm tics forward. Each time it moves it feels like its moving slower.

30 minutes.

You're 30 minutes late, now 31 minutes late. He sighs and lays his back on his bed.

Unwanted thoughts of yesterday start to fill his head. Him kissing your soft lips, his hand gripping your waist.

Who is this man?

A few weeks have gone by since he that cursed night.

Each time you come here he feels himself falling deeper and deeper into your eyes.

He feels cheated. Again a beautiful woman hears him, listens to him and understands him, but yet again she is taken away from him.

Could he feel this way? He hardly knows you. Maybe he's overthinking it all. He does not love you and you don't love him (yet). You're kind and understand, that is all.

...

Thats not all.
Your beautiful e/c eyes and smooth skin. The way your hair falls at any movement. The day he heard you sing, it nearly brought him to his knees. If he didn't know any better he'd mistake you for an angel.

Maybe he can feel cheated, over the last few weeks he's grown closer to you and you closer to him. Not often but once in a while you share a moment. Nothing has happened, but he longs for that moment every time he sees you.

Hell he won't even try to stop himself from falling in l-

A knocking at the door startles him. He shoots up and sits straight. He clears his throat. "Who is it?"

"It's Y/n, may I come in?"
his angel.

"You may." He answers trying to stop the red rising to his cheeks.
The guard unlocks the door and you walk through swiftly closing the door behind you. " Good morning." You smile at him.

"You're late." He scoffs, ignoring his hearts increased thumping. Your facial expression falters. Feeling guilty you look at the ground. "Right. I'm terribly sorry, I overslept." You apologize.
The image of you and the man flashes through his mind. He's jealous.

"It's fine, I'll forgive you this time." You smile and take a seat. "I didn't think the big bad phantom would miss me that much." A cheeky smile appears on your face.

"Dont be stupid, I would never miss you!" He defends himself feeling a bit embarrassed. "Why don't I belive you?" you chuckle and write the date on your notes.

"Oh just strat the damned session so we can move on with our lives." He demands avoiding eye contact.

"Alright, alright." He can't stop himself from admiring your face. Your smile lures him closer each passing day.