Clean

"Mademoiselle, why aren't you with your patient?" Martin puts down his ink pen.

You pause for a moment.
"He asked me to leave, I thought it best not to make him upset." you smile clutching onto your files.

"Of course, I can't say I'm surprised, he can be rude."
He laughs to himself. "Is he really my only patient?" you ask fiddling with a stay lint on your skirt. "At the moment yes, you'll work three hour with the patient and then for the remainder of your shift you'll clean, seeing as that is what you are well trained in."

He rummages through his desk drawers and pulls out a few papers. "Ah!" he exclaims holding up a file.

"Seeing as he kicked you out, you could start cleaning a bit on the third floor." he place the folder down.
And takes a seat in his chair and writes a letter to someone.

"Thank you so much monsieur, I'll get right to it." you walk to the door, but stop quickly "uhm.. where are the cleaning supplies?"

" Third floor last door to the left." he says without looking up.
"there's a label above that reads 'supply closet', can't miss it." he looks up smiling at you again.

You smile "Thank you monsieur."

Hey love sorry I know it's been ages and half of you are already gone, but I'm back momentarily exams has been taking up all my time and I have no idea what I'm doing. Bye now. Oh and remember stay sexy 😏