The story

Kirti always love reading stories,watching movie, she's  done her post graduation in English literature  and applying for different  jobs interviews,she loves to be a lecturer, as she got great  communication skills and love to work with young people, she's  a social person loves meeting  new people chatting with them on various  topics..love to debets about her favorite  topics, she also listen to people's  opinion she open to everything.
      Kirti  is blessed  with  good looks and pleasant  personality..she always get people's  attention  without  even wanting it...but she's getting  used to it now,maybe her stricking features are too rare that people  noticed her beauty before  her shar talent.. her dark blue eyes ,beautiful  smile always  noticed  she's always get who she wants..she was bisexual and never hide it.when she came to terms with her sexuality in her high school  days, she told her mother ,her mother reacted very harshly and send her to a boarding school  far away  from  her town. That filled Kirti 's heart with bitterness..she made lots of friends  there and was becomes distant  with her family.

As she completed  her education she immediately started looking  for  jobs,soon she realised  its not a easy thing ,without  some connection and contacts  good job are hard to get so she doings anything  comes her ways ,as she don't want to depend  on her family, she came from  a typical  middle class  background  so it's not her family  is some billinor  who can efford  anything, so her started earning  since her graduation, after completing  her post graduation  she wanted some stable  income  as she wann move out from  her family, someone  told her there  is some story app who are invited new writers ,if the like the story the are publishing  the story and giving  royalty  as well.

Kirti thought  why not give it a try,she loves reading  but she never written  anything  yet ..well she did for her own as she's  such a intellectual person she keeps  written  something, but for herself..to write a fullflaged story is totally  a different business, but it's worth giving  try so she started writing  the story ,it was simple  she have to write a on the app within  2 months complete  it..there are some conditions applied ,her friends filled her online  form for the competition  and Kirti thought  let's go for it as nothing  major  is coming her way.

Kirti started uploading one chapter each day..within two months  she completed her story, initially  her story got only a few reader, most of them were her friends she was a little  disappointed..but at the same  time  she realised  she's  loving writing story more than anything  she done till now,initially  she write some chapters as fun ,slowly  she started loving  the whole process, and her readers too started increasing slowly, some readers used to text her on the app for update her story regularly..as that app also provided communication between  reader and writer Kirti loved the  readers waiting  early for her next update, there are few readers  she's  constantly  in touch and they all were supportive  to her...after few months the result of the story  compilation  declared  ,the winner  wasn't  Kirti, but her story  done wonders for her as some reader who has his own publishing  house approached  Kirti and given offer to publish  her story.

Kirti accepted  the offer enthusiastically, she was top of the world as her first story is going to published, and she's  getting  a decent  amount a shar in each selling book it's a pretty  deal .she booked a flat ,she going to have her own  place ,she's  on cloude 9 .
One day as Kirti  getting ready  for  her morning routine  she got a text from  a reader ,they were in touch since last 6 months she's  a lady from  the  same city Kirti  living ,her name was Shuchita, she asked Kirti if they can meet ,Kirti  thought  why not and decided  to meet Shuchita.they decided to meet at a coffee shop exchanged  each other's mobile  numbers, Kirti was excited to meet Shuchita as they shared a good vibe ,she was curious to see how she looks ,she loves the way Shuchita and her connected, Kirti told Suchita she's  bi and Shuchita  said she's  into girls ,so..it's going to be fun ,Kirti wants someone in her life right now,things seems to be coming together for her now