loving her....

Priya feeling like kissing kirti right this moment. ..they were chatting about random things ..kirti was telling about her college days and how she felt lonely due to her sexual preferences. .priya listening to her clamely and with all her attention. .but now her ears cant hear anything. .she just looking at kirti ...her beautiful blue eyes ...her golden brown hairs..her intoxicating saint just making her mind lusty...she can't take it anymore her eyes just concentrate on kirti's plum lips ....she just wann kiss her ,what may happens next.

Priya just stand up making kirti suprised a bit..
Kirti : hey ,what happened. ....where are you going. ...? Noticing priya is looking so restless and pink

Priya: ahhhh I dont know what is happening kirti..I never felt so strongly attracted to anyone as I am to you..I konw you got your gf and its inappropriate but I just can't help it.I cant pretend to be your friend anymore .

Kirti: Totally suprised by priya's confession, like they hardly know each other just and priya seems so matured and all how she fall for me so fast.. Look priya your so gergous anyone fall for you.I am really flattered that your attracted to me but we hardly know each other and yes I have girlfriend, its not that we have a perfect relationship or anything we have our issues still she is my girlfriend. I do like you priya..but what you just said is hard to digest for me we are not some teenagers who fall just in couples of meets.

Priya: I know you for almost year kirti, its not some random thing,I know you, and after meeting you I fall for you even more....

Kirti: cutting priya half way,wait what did you just said you know me for a year. ..we just meat two months back ..if I remembered correctly. Your saying you know me for a year...this is really confusing, are you misunderstood me for someone else?
Priya : shaking her head. ..Nooo,how could I misunderstood you kirti...you remembered mayra from sap story app.?

Kirti: Narrowing her eyes ..mayra..from that story app I written my murder mystery story. .ohh yaa there is this accout who I was constantly in touch with when I was written that story..ohh omg ...are you mayra then. ..I dont believe this....saying this kirti cant stop being astonished...keeping both her hand on her face ...life has a amazing story writing skill I must say and hugged priya tightly.
Priya a little suprised as kirti just jumped on her and hugged her tightly. .but definitely she loved it..priya hugged kirti back tightly. .felt so good in the arms of the girl she wann be since a year or so..priya's soft body touching her giving her goosebumps. ..she slowly touched kirti's face...is this really happening ..
Looking deep into kirti's eyes..you can say a thousand words but you cant replace it by a simple human touch..the moment totally overpowered both of them ...lust completly took over them ....priya touched...kirti's lips asking her permission. .kirti smile softly. ..priya cupped kirti's face with both of her hands. ..and softly kissed her ..as kirti felt ..priya's lips on hers...any logically thought completly escaped from her mind and the raw lust took over..she responded hngerly and eagarly kissing priya back..both exlplouring each others lips ...priya smiled at the kiss as kirti wants her too .wow ..is this real....and slipped her toung into kirti's mouth making kirti moaning into the kiss.
Kirti loving this intensity,adventure she is riding with priya...she dont want to hold back anymore..with shuchita its always seems so practical and logical she is entering a new unknown territory with priya full of surprises. .and she is loving it.

A/C : hey to my lovely readers. .hope you like todays update I am keeping it short I will update it tonight again..so you can all catch up with the story as its a very delayed update, let me know how you liked it.
Vote,shar,and I love to read your comments so do comment