fiction to reality

Kirti was so happy  today her first ever book is going to publish  today,it's the same online  story but a real publishing ceremony  and press ,VIP guest, all the big event  feel ,really  unexpectedly  to Kirti she was over the moon ,and first time in her life her mother really  excited  about her work her book ,siya( kirti's  mom)previously  thought  its some youngester's online  stuff not an actually  story or book what Kirti written ,but  as her story is going to  published  the traditional  way she was really  proud  to be kirti's  mom .

Siya  knew Kirti had done this without  any support  from  her family,they neither supported her financially nor morally  ,she's  feeling  a little  geulty
Siya : ( as Kirti and all of her family  members  getting  ready  for the event) Kirti, I know your always  a talented  kid ,I always thought  you never justify your talent ,but today you proved me wrong I am  so happy  and proud  of you and hugged  Kirti  tightly.
Kirti :she too got emotional  mom really  ! You alway  thought  I am talented...well you got a weired way of  showing that
Siya: laughed  ,you naughty  girl ,well  you can say anything  ,it's your day ,come on hurry up ,I don't want  to be late at my daughter's  first book publishing  ceremony.
Kirti : Mom ,relaxed, it's our own event  it's not going to  start without  us. And I want you to meet  someone special  there, hope you  understand  it.and smiled looking  at  her mom .

The book publishing  event took place in a grand way,print media were present  and so is the press ,the publishing  house took all the care to showcase Kirti 's murder  Mistry story story "fiction to reality" in a unexpected way as they also invited some  senior  police officer to the event ,itwas really interesting thought and the officer  also gona shar their real life murder  stories with the audience along with Kirti narrating her story ,just couple  of chapters to keep the Mistry going making  the readers more curious  and egar about the story.
Kirti was over the moon ,first time she's  really enjoying  some fancy event ,and why not it's her own books pushing  event ,her mother was by her side,everything  is  just perfect she's  a little  disappointed  that Suchita haven't  came yet ,she did said she will  join  her later on the evening  ,but still haven't  showed up .
Maybe  something  had come up ..Kirti told herself  ,she don't wann ruin the moment.
The publishier  house "saki" arranged  a small talk show the manager Mr.yati took charge of the Mike and started being the  host asked Kirti to talk about how she started writing this story and the mysterious  plot came up
Kirti : well first of all I wann thank you all for your love and  affection  for my first story, horror movies, Mistry movies  always excited  Me,honestly  the mysterious  Human nature thrilled me ,all the feeling  ,love,hate ,passion  ,I wann write about it all ,hope you enjoy  my first  story ,and I would  love to hear some interesting  stories  from  some of the senior  police officer  present here so...pls go ahead.
Many officers  one by one shared their experience  and thanked the publishier  for giving  the opportunity  to them to come and have some light moment  with everyone, as they always  expected  to follow  the law and  order and decoram it was a pleasant experience  for them too.

The event was finally over Kirti was really tired ,she heading towards  the parking  lot her mother already  left with the reaming  family  members, obviously  Kirti has to talk to everyone as she's  the host there.

The parking  lot was almost  empty  only one jeep is standing  next to Kirti  Swift car, as Kirti about to sit in her car ,police officer  step out of the jeep ,it was almost midnight  and the lights are quite deem ,Kirti a little  shocked as someone  almost  jumped out of the jeep and standing  in front  of  her.
Kirti: excuse me ! You really  scared me ? This is too much your   blocking my  way .still she  unable to see the face of the person  standing  so close tk her.
The officer: ohh I am  sorry  I didn't  mean  to sacred you,voice  of a lady supried  Kirti.
Kirti: ohh ! Now she can see the face of the lady Officer, she's  sitting  quietly  at the chat show ,couple of time Kirti looked at her but she completely ignored Kirti.and now she's  here.
The officer : I just want  to  have a word with you, I felt  it's inappropriate to talk to you at the event as your busy promoting your work ..so I thought  ..why not catch you  at the parking  lot, hope you don't mind.
Kirti: looking  at  the lady Officer, oh of course  I won't mind, say it.
The officer: I am  ips officer  of the west region, actually  I read your story online  platform  I really  loved. It. I wann congratulatioed  you on your  wonderful  story ,you can say I am  your fan,are you writing  something  new now ,Caz your published your online story here ,I really  wann  read something  new from you.loved your style of writing simple and  touching.

Kirti: simlied, yesss I live that way simple and ..easy it touched you that really  touched me.
The officer: started  laughing, your funny of course  I loved it.for a moment  Kirti keep looking  at  her smile it was  beautiful, so cheerful.
Kirti: as she realised she starring at the office, she clearly  her Thorat,so what's  your name again ?

The officer: I am  Priya rathi ,nice to meet you ,it's getting  late ,so I let you go,do post something  on the story app ,I love to read ,bye tc.

Kirti: ohh yaa ,sure,u too tc.
She smiled to herself  ,did she just blushed and  got nervous  as I was looking  at  her..or I am  just imagining, stop Kirti not every woman is lesbian ,she's  hot tho . Well I don't. Think I can say that to a lady Officer, smiled again.

A/N : hey .. I just wann update short and keep you guys  engaged, enjoy  new year and some new vibes ,let me know how you like it so far