Lust ...

Kirti was feeling  good this morning  a little nervous  and excited too. Nervous  as she wanted  to know more about  the real murder  story  that the officer  thought  used  same methodology  to murder  someone  as in kirti's  story,she was excited  to meet Priya too she seems  a pleasant  person, Kirti remembered  the first time she bumped into  Priya at the  parking  lot ,she's  gorgeous   as Kirti remembered  Priya 's face,that made  her smiled, hold your horses  Kirti  not every  woman  is a lesbian  here ,don't you make her uncomfortable  by your staring...and smiled again ,well I don't think  I can make a lady police  Officer  uncomfortable, I am sure she had seen and handle  lots of creepy people. Wait did I just called  myself  creepy and laughed  again

Kirti looked at the watch it's 8 am already  ohh I should  get ready, I have to clean my messy room first and then ,run for shower.

As Kirti cleaning  up her messy closet
the door bell rang...ohhh is she soo early? It's a terrible  timing  Priya to see me and my room ,Kirti mumbling  to herself  ran to open the door.
Kirti: As she opened  the door ..she saw Shuchita  standing  in front  of  her, wearing  black top and skin colored jeans, dark chocolate  lipstick and her as always care free attitude..without  even looking  at Kirti she steeped in her house..Kirti rolling  her eyes closed the door

Shuchita: soo...your alive...The way you called me at midnight  and sounded  so desperate, I thought..and started laughing.

Kirti: sitting  on  the couch, yaa I know  your right I should  be  dead till now.

Shuchita: ohh come on Kirti  you know  I am  just kidding..going closer to Kirti, rubbing  her tighs..looking  into her eye's come on tell me what happened..? I am  here  to listen

Kirti: taking off Shuchita 's hand from her tighs.. nothing..as you can see I am still alive so...you go bother your own work.

Shuchita: ohh please! Don't act so childish, you know I was  at the  party last night...lasted really  late i was a bit tipsy and so really  exhausted, got no energy  to talk to you so i cut the call ; is it too difficult  to understand?

Kirti : looking  at Shuchita..narrowing  her eyes and shaking  her head ..Shuchita...you know  if you  really  cared then.. at least..you would  have listened  why I called you  so late,but no..you know  I am  tired of being the understanding  person  all the time,for once ,try to understand  me

Shuchita:ohh .........here we go again, what you want Kirti...?.if you want me to  keep running  behind  you saying  baby , love...it's not gonna happen  ,ok I made that clear million  times..

Kirti: yaa yaa ...I remembered  ,so I want to break  up, I don't  think it's working.
Shuchita: looking  at Kirti ,what ? What did you just said  ,break  up ? Ok fine ,if that's what  you  want, that's what you  get girl.

Kirti: yaa ..exactly that's what I want..seems like you wanted it more than I thought..Great  this is the way it's ending, maybe  I expected  too much  from  you.

Shuchita: hmm...maybe look Kirti I really  like you..and as I always  told you I don't  believe  in love and all ,we both connected  and had so much fun together..I don't  know  what  happened  to you suddenly, your not happy  ..maybe  you want the lovebee dubby love,romance and all.

Kirti: Tell me something  Shuchita, what is wrong in that kind of love ,for caring  for  someone  you love ..giving  all what you got,Don't  you ever miss  that?

Shuchita: No I don't, I had my own shar of luck with that so called love, I don't  want  that anymore, it's just painful ,but I understand  if you  want  all those  things , Kirti  your young so yaa more optimistic..but there is  nothing  like love dear ...after a while  it all goes away. You will  learn it with time.

Kirti: smiled looking at  Shuchita, no it doesn't  go away  if you really  loved someone, I know  we want different  things in life's so its better  we separate.

Shuchita: Kirti it is  really  necessary? Did you  find someone  else? Do you like someone? If that's the  case I won't  middle

Kirti: you don't even know  me,do you? Forgot  it,I am  not giving  any explanation, your free to feel whatever  you want

Shuchita: hmm..ok if you say so...but I must say it was fun having  you in my life specially  your amazing  ..kisser I must say.

Kirti: what? Ohh dear your..so.. cheap ..and started laughing

Shuchita: finally  at least  you  laugh..closing  the  gap between them  holding  kirti's  hand ,hey beautiful..Don't be so harsh on us ..come on we can  do this.

Kirti: she looked at Shuchita  big black eyes her lips looked so tempting..oh god she knows  how to get me..

we all keep saying love..and all but  most times it's the lust which get you too easily
As Shuchita  saw Kirti eyes wondering on her lips she kissed Kirti hugerly giving  Kirti no  time to think
Kirti wants to push Shuchita  away she knew Shuchita  just want her more physically..she don't love her infact she don't  believe  in love anymore, but as Shuchita 's lips crashed on her lips.. every cohesive thought  just vanished .and all she wanted to kiss Shuchita back ..all they both wanted was the excitement, the shar adrenaline  rush ..The raw sex..
Shuchita smiled into the kiss ,as Kirti passionately  kissed her back ..Shuchita  pressed her body against kirti's without breaking the kiss ,she slowly moved to kirti's  neck making  Kirti monnaed..
Shuchita: ohh you liked that my baby  girl, and pressed kirti's  boobs ..making  her body shiver..Kirti loved the way Shuchita  make her feel,she don't  understand  why she feels  so weak when it's Shuchita...right now she don't  wann think about  anything  else just wann  enjoy  every moment  in Shuchita 's arms.