first time...

Kirti was really excited about today's coffee date with this online reader/friend..well she was expecting more than a friend today. Kirti's life really took pleasantly surprising turn as her first story is doing so well not only she gathered a hug fan following on the social media platform and her first story was also gona published the old fashioned way on paper,the hard copy .she don't even had to run behind any publishing house or anything ,the publishier themselves contact her and,gonna published her story and also  handsome royalty in return, it will take couple of months to published the hardcopy..she's obviously excited for it ,at the same time she seeing this girl online for a while and now the are finally meeting so Kirti was really happy and excited.
Kirti was not the girl who loves to wear lot of makeup ,still today she wants to look more than casual, so she put some effort today ..it's a little wired and a little sweet too ,to try something different for someone you love ,care she really liked this Suchita girl.. well she not a girl a woman and she's in her thirties..Kirti won't mind it she's always had a thing for matured woman, she finds girls of her age or younger one too childish, may be Kirti is older and more matured to her age ,that's the way she's and she loves herself.
Kirti arrived before the time they decided to meet ,it's her habit to be 10 min earlier anyway she wants to be,it's just make her feel calmer and more relaxed. They new each other for a few months now but never shared any pics of each other, a little Strang but true ,Kirti always got a feeling Suchita was really gorgeous and very elegant with the vibe and the chat they shar ,it's very interesting thing when you chat with a person online and didn't know how he/she looks you developed that's person face /features as you like it it's a funny game you play with your own mind and your own emotions, it's fun till the game don't stressed too much. And your actually meeting that person in real world face to face.cause you have a image in your head maybe it will match with the person or the person sitting in front of you is totally different from your imagination...this thought always lingers..a smile is form on kirti's face she's like I like Suchita  ..just wann see how she looks in real.. she's in her thought when a lady in saree elegant walking towards her table ..kirti's eyes lit as her eye's meet Shuchita 's eye's .
Shuchita: looking at Kirti.. your Kirti..right?
Kirti: looking at Shuchita ...ohh yaa I am you must be Shuchita..?
Shuchita: laughed yesss ,and hugged Kirti tightly.
Kirti : A little overwhelmed ..as she didn't even saw Shuchita 's face properly she tightly hugged her ,Kirti blushed and about to hug Suchita back ,that moment Suchita took a step back relasing Kirti from her arms suchita :(she's like) ohhh! did I just made you feel uncomfortable? ..I didn't mean to, it just that I saw you and I.was so excited. You look so hot just as I imagined more than my imagination you look to young tho are you really 27...Suchita started babling and said why are you so silent say something i know your a writer still you can talk (didn't even let Kirti to say anything. )
Kirti: started laughing....that moment Suchita realised she didn't give any chance to Kirti to open her mouth ..as Kirti started laughing.
Suchita:( Suchita joined her too) saying ohh sorry I am not letting you say ..I am too excited I guess.
Kirti: sitting on her chair and asked Suchita to sit Said "hey relaxed I am nervous and excited too we both have a different way of expressing it that's it. And you look gorgeous just as I visualised you.
Suchita: love to way Kirti made her feel comfortable, she too feeled at ease now,as Kirti complimented her,oh thank God I thought what if I am not the one you visualied ,and give Kirti a naughty look
Kirti: simlied ,well...in that case..hmm honestly can I tell you something?
Suchita: sure ,love to hear that ,

Kirti :In our chat you always seems too classy and elegant..I am not saying your not your but your very real too,loved the way got a little nervous a moment ago ,that's sweet.
Suchita : laughed ohh really you enjoyed that ,and I love the way you made me feel so relaxed and clam you got smoothing personality..but..you know ....
Kirti : yaa go ahead say ..don't hold back .
Suchita : you look too young for 27 are you really Kirti ? The one that written such a masterpiece ,wow ,I Don't believe you look like some college going girl .
Kirti : smiled ,but didn't say anything.
Suchita : ohh I was just kidding of course your Kirti I am actually supried by your maturity .didn't mean to hurt you.
Kirti: relaxed I am fine ,it just that ..people ,specially my mother never recognised my talent as a writer she's always in her world ,she wants me the typical girl who just love to do rangoli / mehdi ,cooking, washing,dressing like a doll ..I am not that and when I came up with my sexuality ..her reaction was....

Suchita: ya I understand that, it's not easy to be lesbian in this part of the world,but your such a brave girl Kirti you came up to her mother ,your externalmy talented, your mother is gonna realised that soon
Kirti: hm ,I don't thik so ,but now I don't care I have my life and I am doing good for myself.
Suchita : she saw Kirti a little sad as her mother's topic came so she didn't push it any further and ,started talking about different topics .
They both had fun,they exchanged each other's addresses. It's not some firy love story but yaa they are comfortable with each other and they are not expecting much as this moment ,so less expectations are alway lighten the bond.they both decided to enjoy each other's company without any relationship drama and Taruma.its comfort they were looking and needs .they bond is very practical ,and Kirti loves that way. She got a bad experience with relationship so she's keeping her gurds up this time,Suchita too happy with the whole situation ,so suits both.
But there is always a but,whenever we feels things are under our control and nothing can go wrong ,universe has some suprises planned for us.
What the new relationship bringing any trouble for Kirti, or her past huants her..or Suchita is too good to be real ,or something more unexpected ..only time will tell