love ...and trouble

Kirti called suchita to meet at her place. Its been a while they are not in touch . How strong bond you have with someone if are not in touch with the person, its kind of weired to meet that person. .should I say what I really feel or lets just analyze how the person next to me feeling, Are we losing this bond or we are entering into a new phase ,Do I want the relationship as before or this person is too precious to lose....so much doutes and so much confusion .both are a little anxious a little nervous, it can go either way they can reconnect or they relationship keep going to downfall.

Kirti : looking at suchita,thanks for coming, I know you got job and everything I really appreciate you take some time for me.

Suchita : of course. ..lov....(she didnt complete the word ..as she is not sure whats between them anymore, but yaa she  do care about kirti ) clearing her throat..I meant anytime kirti you  know I will be there if you let me .looking at kirti.

Kirti: she caught suchita didn't call her" love." ..but she was fine suchita came there..and also get a little disappointment in suchita 's last sentence. .if you let me ...what she meant by that did I asked her not to be with me...kirti sighly heavily, collecting herself she dont want to fight with suchita right now,already so much mess in her life.
Listen suchita ..I know we are not what we used to I know still I trust you any day over anyone in the world
I just want you to me clam and listen to me rather than reacting aggressively.

Suchita : ohh dear ..here we go again..when did I react aggressively? Why you always assume the worst !

Kirti : see,you just pick the last word and started aruguing. .my mistake, I shouldn't have called you,I know you have your own life ,I will manage mine.

Suchita : holding her head in her hand ..kirti...why are you like this ..ok. I am sorry, lets just be adult and say why  you called me here ?,I can sense something is not right ,is something came up regarding that series of murders ?

Kirti: kirti eyes filled with tears ...suchita cant see her like that ohhh baby ,she got up and hugged kirti...kirti hugged her back sobing..after few seconds suchita relased kirti from her hug..wipping kirti's tears .."hey your a strong girl...dont cry ...I preferred fighting with you rather than seeing you like this ...your tigress when you start fighting. ...kirti slapped suchita 's arm playfully, smiling, I am good ok .and your right about something, priya is hitting on me and.....we kissed when she came yesterday, avoiding looking at Suchita 's face.

Suchita : Taking a step back from kirti ...what did you said..you kissed her..? You meant she tried to kiss you ,right?

Kirti : now she is feeling geulty...now suchita we kissed ,you heard it.

Suchita : wow ,great, why did you called me to tell she's your girlfriend now?

Kirti : Nooo ,oh dear ,and wait why are you making me feel geulty about kissing her ,are you my girlfriend, you dont want commitment, your the one keep running from it,now you got problem when I kissed her

Suchita: kirti ...ok your right I am upset you kissed her but its not because you found someone but she is not the right person babe.

Kirti: Ohh stop calling me babe...and who's gona decide whats good for md ,you ? Thats really funny.

Suchita:  ok,I am the worst person still will stick to my opinion about that priya ..she is trouble kirti...please understand this.

Kirti : I wann tell you something important, but it seems that you just came to fight with me and take out your frustration on me.

Suchita : where is this coming from?  Does that priya feeding you this nonsense, I am here for you ,if you cant see that I cant help it.and yes its your life kiss whoever you want ,we both are soo done good bye kirti.

Kirti : looking at suchita's angry face...as she walked out slamming the front door.kirti don't belive what's just happened.

I was holding her tears. ..this is the last thing she wanted ...saying good bye to suchita.

Now she has to deal with her problem by her own ...can she trust priya..well she have to now...thats the one she left now.