love in the air

Hey guys I know its a delayed update.I will try to update this story more regularly, if any suggestion how you wann see the story to evolved ,do comment, love to know your prospective as well.

Kirti 's POV

I dont believe myself, did I just kissed priya.or I can say we kissed and priya seems to love it.I wont say I regret kissing her ,but didnt thinking about it definitely or did I ?ohh dear why its so confusing.
Suchita and I am not in a committed relationship, so its not that I am cheating or anything, as far as I know priya is single, well she never told me anything about her personal life, I assume she is single as she initiated the kiss,now I am feeling so stupid, I don't know anything about priya other than she is An Police officer, suchita told me multiple times that priys maybe intersted in me romantically, but I always denied ,priya is beautiful, intersting, easy to talk to..so I liked her ,Meeting her was a coincidence, then that murder mestry really giving me chills.

I wann talk to priya about hows the case is progressing ,is there any lead about the murder and is the connecting my story with recent series of murder is logical or just some stupid theory. I haven't said a word about it and just keep flirted with priya ended up kissing her ,ohh dear what was I thinking, but that time it felt so perfect, maybe I am just too lonely right now.I have to talk to suchita about this I know she is gonna pissed about it ,but she is the only person I can talk to ,and yaa she is really trustworthy thats for sure.

Priya 's POV

Yesssss ,finally I kissed her and she kissed me back ,it means she do like me or attracted to me I wont say love still I can take anything as far as its kirti concern, I am so much love with her, slowly and steadily I will make place in her heart for sure.
I know she got that suchita girl but I will make sure she won't be part of kirti's life anymore, as they say everything is fair in love and war so..liked it or not suchita mam your out of kirti's life, no worries I will take care of kirti very well.
If a can create a fake murder mestry to get near kirti..then I can do anything, I know one day kirti will find out about this ,she will be upset but till that time she's so into me crezy in my love, she forgive me easily. I am sure about it.

Now I have to create some misunderstanding between kirti and suchita.I dont like the way that suchita gave me look the other day as she can see right through me. And being kirti's current girlfriend or whatever deal they two are having ..it wont last long ,I am here and kirti is all mine.
A/N : let me know how you liked it ,vote,share, comment