Day 8

Today's story is written by station19_greys
If there are any mistakes I'm sorry English isn't my first language.

At the begging it may be a little sad but wait and read it...

Enjoy...
__________________________
"Hey, babe how are you" he said while he kissed her on the neck

"great and hey" she said hopping he will believe it and will not ask more questions.But of course he can read her like a book so he asked
"No babe come on not again speak with me tell me the truth, what happened to you why do you look so upset"

"no everything is good I'm just tired that's all, babe believe me okey I'm going upstairs,see you later "she kissed him on the lips and got upstairs.

He still didn't believe her but he knew pushing her isn't the best option he know she needs time for herself so he will look in an hour after her after he finished cooking dinner.

1 hour ago
Andy's pov:
I will take the Test now my period is 5weeks late and we are trying not for long but we are trying so I hope it's positive.

She peed on the stick an set a timer for 5min.
She passed from left to right in her bathroom and couldn't wait for the result she really had the hope it will be positive this time she would surprise him at Christmas Eve with the big news. But at the same time she was worried about work how would she manage it and could she still work? Would she lose it again.?

After the 5min were over she flipped the Test and it read "negative no no no not again" she didn't knew how it was possible she really thought she was pregnant because of all the food cravings she had an all the emotions.
She put the test in the trash can and washed her tears away and got downstairs because Robert would arrive soon.

Now
He finished cooking he made her favorite food and hoped she will smile again... but bevor he will ask her what's going on

"hey beauty wake up I made dinner your favorite meal" he got on the bed and got near her face and saw it was stained with tears so he got beside her and took her small body in his embrace and kissed her on her neck to wake her slowly up.
"Hey beauty wake up " she slowly opened her eyes, cuddled even more to Robert and molted Ik his embrace.
"Mmh I'm tired... let me pls sleep"
"Why.. why were you crying,pls tell me now and.. and don't hide it. I'm your husband so tell me the truth so I will know what to do, to help you "

She was a little ashamed that he had seen her tear stains so she tried to hide in her pillow and searched for another answer but not the truth.
"I...I.." she began but her voice broke
"I.. oh god .. I don't know how to begin " she whispers
"It's okey take your time okey" she nodded with her head.
"No okey, I took a pregnancy test and and and it came back negative, I had the feeling I was pregnant I was so excited I imaged our lives with a baby and I was so excited, but then it came back negativ " she blurred out and broke down in tears.

He kissed her on the cheek and caressed her back. He too was a little sad but he hoped she wouldn't notice it, because for her it's harder and so he cuddled her until her tears stopped.
"I know it's a bad timing, but you have to eat something and it will work soon with a baby we will practice after dinner and tomorrow.
We will try so long until you will be pregnant and I have the feeling it will happen soon."
She said nothing she only got up from bed and put an sweeter from him on her and got down to eat something.
"I love you you know that right? "
He whispered
"yeah I know ... but I love you more "