11-Maniac✯

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬
𝑨𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑯𝑶𝑳 𝑲𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑵
𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫

-

Y/N POV:

As soon as I enter the hallways I notice how everyone is looking at me.But why?

I see Javon coming towards me.Weird.He's usually with his friends.

„Hey Y/N..Can we talk?"he asks.

„Yeah sure!"I answer trying to sound as confident as possible.

„I saw the video and I-.Sorry I just don't know what to say."he looks down.

Uhmm what video?

„Javon what are you talking about?"

„Oh please don't act as if you didn't say those things!It makes it really uncomfortable between us both."

Now I'm really confused.

"Javon what video?"

"You really don't remember?"

"No.Wait should I remember something?"

"Y/N in the video you said you liked-"

"Hey javon"I hear a voice say.A girls voice.

„What do you want Ava?"says Javon right after rolling his eyes.

I know her. She's the one who cheated on Jaden.

"Relax Javon.I just wanna talk with your girl."she says pointing at me.

"She's not my girl.."he says.

"Well..I thought you could've been..you know together after the video.Oh Y/N!Wait your name is Y/N right?"she looks at me.

"Ye-"

"It doesn't matter.You must be really embarrassed.I mean both twins?Well the one was an accident but you still kissed him."she looks me dead in the eyes.

"I didn't kiss anyone!"I try to defend myself.

She takes my arms and drags me to the bathroom.

"Haven't you seen the video?"she asks.

"No I haven't.."

She takes her phone out and clicks play.

I see myself telling " Javon" that I like him and then kissing Jaden thinking it was Javon.

My cheeks turn red.Not only because I'm embarrassed but because I'm angry.Jaden told me I hadn't done anything weird.

"You poor thing."she says trying to make it seem like she has some compassion for me.

"So who do you like Javon or Jaden."she asks.

I don't answer.I'm still trying to comprehend what I just saw.

"Well I see you can't decide.Let me tell you:Jaden is not for you.He doesn't like you,but I mean who would?"she laughs.

I cross my arms and just stare at her in silence.

"Of course I'm joking!But Jaden and I are gonna get back together.For sure."

"After you cheated on him?I don't think so.You know I don't really like Jaden,but sometimes, he's been there for me so I don't wanna talk to you.A bitch who betrayed and cheated on him."

"Pardon me?How did you call me?"

"Oh my god sorry!I think I used the wrong word.I meant to say that you're a whore."

She steps closer to me.

"You just stay away from him and we won't have any problems."

"Pff.As if.He's my neighbor.Forgot?And I don't like him.But even if I did,I still wouldn't stay away from him.You are no one to tell me who I can talk to and who I can't talk to."

She looks like she wants to kill me.And that's probably what she'll try to do.

Her hand grips my forearm.

"Listen to me you little bitch"

I smile,because I know it'll upset her more.

"I'm gonna-"

I see Jaden walk in the girls bathroom looking really tense.I'd be too.

"Ava you didn't...did you?"

"Did what?Show the video?Oh yes I did."

He sighs.

"Girls could we please talk outside the girls bathroom."

We walk out the door and I just start to walk away.I don't wanna start some shit drama.It happened and that's okay,but let's leave it behind us.

"Y/N can we talk,"he asks.

I'm not sure if I should but I mean let's at least clear things up.I roll my eyes as I see Ava still standing there.

"Alone.Now Leave."he adds,not daring to look her in her eyes.

She starts walking away.Thank god.She's like the mean girl in every teenage movie.

"Y/N I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me?Maybe if you did it wouldn't have been this embarrassing!"

"I know I should've but can you blame me?Its embarrassing for me too!"

"Oh don't victimize yourself!"

"Isn't that what you're doing right now?!"he shouts.

Everyone turns their head to look at us.The bell rings and I calmly start to walk to my class.Everyone is still looking but I don't care.All I care about are my knuckles making contact with Jadens nose.