24-Still into you✯

I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES BUT IM INTO YOU!

-

Y/N POV:

As I'm walking away I feel something aching in my chest.We've hated eachother since we could remember.We've been together for over a week. And yet it seems like we know one another better than ourselves.

But look at me.Running away.Mascara running down my cheeks. I feel bad for everything. He told me he loved me and I just ran away. I know I shouldn't feel guilty because what he did was truly terrible. Still I don't want him to suffer because of me. I want him to be the happiest. It's just,sometimes you need to be selfish and respect yourself. And if I had stayed there and had told him that I indeed loved him too, I would've gained a boy but would've lost all of my self respect.

I'm running and I don't even know where. I have so many questions. Who made him do that? Why did he do it? Did he need the money for college? Was the night at Jeffrey's planned? And the movie night?

I bump into a firm wall which breaks me out of my thoughts.I lean my head against it, that's when I hear somebody's heartbeat and realize that it's not a wall,but somebody's chest. I look up just to find myself standing in front of the one and only:Javon Walton.

"Well hello there."he says giving me a sympathetic smile.His Hand cups my cheek and he tries to rub the mascara off with his thumb.

I hear how a laugh escapes his mouth and I instantly take out my phone. I open the Camera app and notice how my makeup is now even more smudged.

I give him a dead stare and can't help but laugh. I look at myself in the Camera again and say before sniffing: "Great now I look like a panda."

We both giggle which oddly comforts me.It's like checking up on a friend you haven't heard from in a while.

"The positive thing about this, is that pandas are cute. And I think you're the cutest Panda I've ever laid my eyes on."

I smile at him and mouth the words 'Thank you' at which he nods,giving me a smile I just know he was trying to hold back.

The night was breezy however,the relaxing breeze was turning into a cold wind.Because of this,I began to shiver. My skin had goosebumps and I felt my throat begging to feel itchy.

Javon seems to notice because instead of asking me if I'm cold, he just leans over and puts his Blazer over my shoulders.

"Take this,"he says "you might get a cold."

"Why would you care?"I ask curiously.

"Uh well I had planned on asking you out and if you get sick I won't be able to."he makes an ironic sad face.

I giggle but then stop and think about it. Wasn't he with Gracie?!

"Javon,where's Gracie?"

I see his facial expression change. From goofy and cute to sad and somehow embarrassed.

"Oh uhm..she dumped me for an other guy."

"Oh I'm sorry. So the idea of asking me out was just to make her jealous?"

That's a thing I would've done for sure. I know I'm toxic and obsessive but let's just leave it there.

"No I had actually planned on doing it since I saw that video. That's why I broke up with Coco. It's just, I saw how interested my brother was in you and I let it be. Since he fucked up, I wanted to shoot my shot. That's just to make clear that you, Y/N, have always been the one on my mind."

I stand there shocked, just not like with Jaden.It was good shock. More of a surprise than a shock. The guy I've always wanted, wants me and to actually wanted me for a long while now.

"I..I just don't know what to say."I laugh and go up to him to hug him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and my hands find his hair,that has now grown longer,probably because of a new movie or series coming out.

I inhale his fresh scent. You want to know what he smelled like? Home.

"Let's go for a walk."he suggests and of course I don't protest.

I start to walk with him peacefully.We walk and walk and walk in silence. I know he wants to talk. He knows I don't-or to express myself better-he knows I need this silence. To reflect and to calm myself down.

I notice that we are walking towards a playground and decide that it's the perfect time to ask all the question I had doubts on.

"Javon?"I ask half whispering.

"Mhm"he looks over at me.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You could ask me three-thousand questions and I'd answer them all."he smiles

Not wanting to say the wrong thing, I go on and ignore how sweet that was, said from him: "l wanted to ask, if you know who payed Jaden to take me out and all."

"Oh to be honest I do."

"Well tell me then!"

"Ehh..your parents. And please don't be mad at them, I'm sure they'll have a plausible reason for what they did. Unlike Jaden,"

I am once again left in pure shock.Why would my parents want to see me hurting?I decide to ignore it because more questions means more problems and I already have enough.

Javon makes his way to the swings and I follow him right along.He sits on one of them and starts to swing slowly and so do I.

"I swear If I could I'd punch Jaden in the face for how stupid he's been."

I laugh and look down because I'd honestly like to do the same.

"You know our relationship hasn't been the best lately."he says looking me directly in the eyes.

"I'm sorry.."I say,not breaking the eye contact.

"Pff don't be! I mean it's normal to fight with your siblings once or twice."

"I guess you gotta point."

"I have an Idea!"I shout as loud as possible.

"Oh shit this is starting to get good."he laughs out loud.

"Why don't we swing and then jump to see who can jump the farthest!"

"Just like the good old days?"he asks.

"Just like the good old days."I confirm,

And for a second everything feels normal. It feels like we're little kids again thinking about today and not about what's going to happen in a second,in a minute,in an hour,tomorrow or next year. And that is certainly the best feeling and one I haven't felt in a while.