8-Sparks✯

𝑰 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺
𝑰'𝑳𝑳 𝑨𝑳𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼

-

JADEN POV:

What the actual fuck did just happen.

Y/N kissed me.

I kissed her back.

You know why I did it?Because I liked it.

After passing out on the "dance floor" I take her to my car and start to drive off.Without Javon or Jayla.Thy'll find a way back home.

I pull up in-front of her house.I look at the house,before looking at her.Her eyes are covered in mascara.She's a mess and at hers there's the babysitter whose babysitting max,Y/N little brother,so she can't go in there looking like that.

That shitty ass babysitter would tell her parents for sure.

I help her out of the car.She's awake but not very conscious.

"Jaden..?Wher-Whe-Where are we going?Where am I?"she asks.

"You're safe.Don't worry."I say in a cold tone remembering the deal.

Once we're inside I let her sit down on the couch,but instead she just lays down and starts to sleep.

I take a bottle of water and go give it to her.

"Here.Drink."I say.

"How can I know you won't kill me?"she laughs.

"Well even if I wanted to kill you,you're already drunk,so I think I wouldn't drug you."

She looks at me and I'm scared that I've said the wrong thing.
(A.N:saying shit like that is very weird but okay💀)

Then all of the sudden she starts laughing.

"Okay..I think you should sip some water now."

I pat her back while she drinks the water.

I pick her up in bridal style and take her to the bedroom.

My parents aren't at home so we have the house to ourselves.

I carefully put her on the bed and she immediately knocks out.

I put a blanket on the floor and change into sweatpants and a hoody.

I'm gonna sleep on the floor.She has to rest and I don't wanna sleep in the same bed as her.Also I can't sleep in another room I have to check on her.

I'm about to go lay down,but then I remember:The babysitter is waiting for her.Shit.

I take my phone and call the house.

„Hey It's Jaden Y/N's neighbor,uhm Y/N will be having a PJ party with uhm Jayla my sister,who's also her bestfriend."

„Oh okay perfect thanks for calling!"she says.

I go and lay down,but before I do so I glance at her.She's sleeping so peacefully and she's so beautiful even in the conditions she is now.

Before falling asleep,I think about our kiss.It felt so right but also so wrong.It felt wrong because I knew I wasn't the one destined for it.