9) Wait really

Connor Hale Pov

It was nice meeting Arizona, she was a real help after all. It also helped me learn a lot about this hospital, there is a lot more history than I thought. Who knew a lot can go done at one hospital. Hearing stories you'd almost think this hospital was created on one giant portal to hell.

"Dr. Hale!" I turned away from the nursing station to see who was calling for me. There was Dr. Andrew Deluca. I knew very little about him, it's not like I purposely avoid him. We just run in different circles. "Deluca, how can I help you?" I asked, gathering the paperwork that I needed. He looked nervous for a second before finally making up his mind. "I was wondering if I can scrub in with you, I just really need to do something." Ah, one of those times.

"Yeah, I think that'd be a great idea, Deluca." It would be a great way to get to know him, and have more friends than just Jo, Link, and Meredith. He was also pretty amazing at his job. "Thank you, Dr. Hale." He replied, happy that something went his way. I knew what it felt like to have a bad day, surgery always made me feel better.

Jo Wilson Pov

Amelia really had me thinking. I mean is it possible that Connor likes me? I mean he's a great friend, he's always there when I need him, and he's just downright supportive. I mean there's not any visible red flags, I feel like that's a good sign. Amelia seemed to be right about relationships, I mean look at her and Link.

"Well if it isn't Jo Wilson." Wait, that couldn't be. I turned to see exactly who I thought it was. Dr. Arizona Robbins. She walked over and gave me a hug. The last time that I saw Arizona was at me and Alex's wedding. I mean I talked to her all the time on the phone, it just was different being in person. "Arizona, what are you doing here?" I asked once she let me out of the hug. I really missed these special Arizona hugs.

"Bailey, needed some more help and I thought it would be a great way to see some of my favorite people." She said with a huge smile on her face. It would be great having her back, even if it was just for a little while. She was one of the people who helped me through Alex leaving. It would be great to talk to her again, and maybe see if she can help me understand my feelings for Connor.

"So I saw the new guy." She finally brought up after talking about Sophia for about a hour. "Dr. Hale?" I asked. She nodded, you could clearly tell there was more she wanted to say. "I mean he's not bad looking, maybe better looking than Alex?" Wait what? Where on earth was this going? "I don't really think that means anything." Looks are great and all, but personality is better.