CHAPTER - 5

You know that releif you feel ? When math teacher is absent on the day he said he'll take a test?

That's kinda relief tira is feeling right now

Obviously it is not about math teacher or the test . It's about the absence of maths teacher. That's the kind of relief tira is feeling , knowing about the absence of that one jerk .

Tae-hyung.

She entered the class , with her oh so famous cold expression. Not even sparing anyone a glance . Everyone might think that she have attitude or she thinks she's some kind of celebrity , but that's not right. Tira is avoiding people as much as she can , just because of her trust issues.

She Don't want to repeat her past mistakes.

Tira stood Infront of her desk , and dropped her bag on the table. Before taking her place , tira remembered that she forgot to check her locker today. She opened her bag , and checked weather if she's missing anything or not . Realising she have everything , she proceed to sit on her chair.

But ,

When she bent her knees to take her seat , she felt no presence of any kind of chair beneath her. Instead of her ass touching the wooden surface of the chair , she felt the concrete surface of the floor. 

"Ouch"

She hissed loudly when the pain strike through her tail bone.

" ohh shit! Aree you ok??"

Tira closed her eyes tightly , feeling anger boiling inside her . First she thought it must be an accident , but now when her eyes landed on the chair lying down some inches away from her . And when she heard and saw the person standing beside her chair . Her anger increased.

She slowly moved her eyes from the ground , towards the person standing beside the chair . He is looking down at tira , with worried expression.

"Are you ok?" Tae-hyung asked with concern and sadness. His eyebrows are knitted together , in tension . Eyes are scanning tira with a worried expression , trying to find any kind of scratches or injury.

"Drop it. doesn't suit you"

Tira Said with gritted teeth, glaring up towards the raven head. Tae-hyung eyes flashed confusion. He stared down at tira for some seconds - still worried.  But the next second .... His expression took an evil turn. His mouth turned into develish smirk , and his eyes where literally mocking tira. 

"Ops! You got me"

Tae-hyung exclaimed "aww poor thing" before he started laughing loudly. His laughter is mocking , evil , mischievous and what not.